Chater 28 (smut)

Shane's pov

I rolled us over and bit my lip looking at the sexiness that is my boyfriend. His frame was more built yet still small, his luscious thighs were being lightly squeezed by the soft and silky panty materiel.

His chest was bare and i just adored his already flustered look spread across his face.

Shane: Oh so you want me to prove it to you?

Joey: Y-You need to.

I smirked and immediately dove in for a passiniate kiss. He kissed back lightly and i wasn't having this light shit. Joey wants me to prove it to him, that's what i'm gonna do. I then forced my tounge into his mouth and my hand traced shapes all over his chest.

He gasped when my fingers brushed over his lightly covered and obvious bulge. I then started to palm him and he moaned as i sucked on his neck.

Shane: You want me to prove it to you?

Joey: P-Please?

I smirked as i slid off my sweatpants reavealing my clothed erection and my body was begging for friction. He whimpered as i crawled back on top of him. I went back for his neck again and he groaned as i bit onto his sweetspot. I kissed down his chest slowly just to adgitate him.

Joey: S-Shane, do s-s-something.

Another wide smirked placed itself on my lips as i got down to his adorable yet sexy underwear. I took the silky end inbetween my teeth and i pulled them down as his erection sprang free. I let out a soft moan at the sight of him looking so eager.

After a little bit of kitten licking and teasing strokes i finally took all of him into my mouth. He wasn't too big but he was a decent size at most. He moaned as i hollowed my cheeks while sucking around him.

I fondled and massaged his balls in my other hand as i continued to suck and swirl my tounge. His back arched off the bed and i knew he was about to unravel. I pulled off making a pop sound and he groaned at the loss of pleasurable contact.

Joey's pov

I was rather mad at shane becuse he wasn't making me feel good like last time. He's taking WAY too long to do something.

Joey: P-Please.

Shane: Patience baby.

I'm not sure what that meant but i didn't like it one bit. He then grabbed his bottle of jel stuff, i remember him using this last time. I still have no clue what it is but it's cold and strange feeling. He then squirted it onto his fingers and his hand dissapeared between my legs.

He kissed me and pulled off his underwear with his other hand. His finger....entered me and he started moving around with a constant motion.

Shane: You like that joseph? Hmm? You like it when i do this to you?

I moaned at his words and his fingers stopped suddenly. I groaned and squirmed trying to get some type of friction but nothing happened.

Shane: Use. Your. Words.

Joey: Y-Yes, i l-LOVE IT!!!

Shane: Good boy.

His finger began moving and i felt another one being added, the coiling in my stomach went away and i was relaxed again.

He pulled his fingers out and i groaned at the new empty feeling.

Shane's pov

As soon as i felt as if he was stretched enough i pulled out my fingers and i lightly lubricated my pulsing cock. I lined it up with his hole and he looked at me with anticipation. Just to get it overwith i roughly pushed into him and he screamed in discomfort.

I'm so happy everyone is out at the movies right now.

Shane: Shh, baby i know it hurts but it'll get better.

He nodded and closed his eyes as i lightly massaged his thights trying to release some tention. Minutes felt like long hours as he adjusted to the new fullness.

Joey: Move.

I did as told and slowly started thrusting in and out of him. He moaned and my thrusts became to increase in speed and frequency. Soon enough i was pounding roughly into his ass and he was moaning like a slut. I was so turned on by the loud noises escaping his gorgeous lips. 

I kept thrusting in different angles until he screamed an utterly pleasure filled scream. Ha I found his special spot 

Joey: M-more shaney MORE

I then picked up my speed and by now I was giving pretty much everything I had. Joey was moaning so loudly I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors hear. 

Shane: Look at you, taking my cock so eagerly. 

He moaned in response and his walls started to repeatedly clench around me. The pleasure shooting through me was immense. My stomach began to form knots and I felt a familiar heat at the pit of it. 

Shane: I'm c-close joey.

I know he didn't understand what I said but I just feel like I should. After about one more minute of thrusting I finally gave in. I spilled my load into his ass and his walls clenched tightly at the feeling. 

Joey's POV

I felt something rather thick fill me up and I groaned as my....penis let out a hot white liquid. It squirted all over my stomach and I screamed as this process happened.

My back arched from the bed and I fell down as I finally stopped. The large amount of white stuff dripped off my stomach and I went to try it.

Shane: What did I say about eating that?

Joey: Not to.

Shane: Exactly.

He went to the bathroom and I snuck a taste before he came back. It just tastes so strange and different.

He came back and rubbed it off my stomach as he then laid down with me. We were both lightly out of breath as we stared at each other.

Shane's POV

Even after the amazing sex that we just had I still needed to know something.

Shane: Am I forgiven? Did I prove myself?

He caught his breath and smiled at me as I smiled back. 

Joey: Mhm.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in for a strong kiss. I'm so happy he's giving me another chance. I love this boy too much.

Shane: Thank you Joey, now get some sleep. You're gonna be sore tomorrow. 

Joey: OK g-good night shaney.

Shane: Goodnight baby.

We both fell asleep feeling content and in love.

Author's note 

Sorry it took me so long to write but here it is. I hope you guys liked it. Now I'm gonna go, I love you all, Bye Byeeeeeee <3