Chapter 11 ~ Floating on Air

Josh's POV

Rachel and I laughed as she splashed the newcomer.

The newcomer had short dark brown hair. Her amber eyes flared with fire.

"Why the heck," she screamed as her hands lit on fire.

"Josh," Rachel said, pointing at me as she said this, "dared me to prank the next member with the water powers I splashed him with."

The girl with fire turned to me. She flung her hands up into the air. The fire streamed towards me. I moved my hand quickly to over power the fire with my air.

"Sorry, Girl," I said as the fire disappeared, "but I do believe you need a little practice."

"Bastered," she muttered. "So where is everyone else?"

"Somewhere," replied Rachel.

"Great, just great. Why can't they be here already? I just want to get this done and over with."

"Calm down, gir-"

"Finish that sentance and I will make you regret it," said the girl. "My name is Kayla, not girl."

"Well you already know I'm Josh. And-"

"I'm Rachel."

"Knock, knock," said a boy with a electric like smile, "did I hear introductions because if so I'm Kale." He summoned lighting and winked at Kayla.

Kayla just stared at him in discust.

"Why the long face, beauty?"

"One wrong move and I'll burn the shit out of you."

"Fiesty, just like I like 'em."

"Kale," Rachel spoke up, "she obviously doesn't like you."

"So," he replied, "I like my girls feisty. And fire breathing is even better."

Kayla looked Kale up and down deciding weather or not it was a good idea to burn him or just walk outside and calm down.

"I'm going outside," Kayla said and walked out to the ledge to feel the wind on her face.

And all this I saw from my secluded part of the room.

Sorry for the wait. Warning for now on: SLOW UPDATES!!! I hope you love this.

Like
COMMENT
AND SHARE

PLEASE!!!

-Keilan_Scott16
Wednesday, December 16, 2015