Chapter 24- Lining the Beach

"Wake up sunshine!" a loud London-accented voice boomed.

Something jumped on the bed near me then, making my eyes burst open. I looked into the eyes of Gideon.

"Asshole!" I growled and shoved him away.

"We have a big day, get up and get ready!" Gideon jumped back near me again.

"Arghhhh," I groaned and turned over, away from him.

"It's going to be fun," Gideon's breath was by my ear. "Please?"

"Torturing me is your kind of fun. I'm not going," I covered my head with a pillow.

"I promise it's not anything torturous," Gideon's arms were on each side of me.

"You can't change my mind," I grumbled sleepily.

Gideon disappeared suddenly, his weight on the bed lifting. I heard shuffling and then more footsteps from where the movement had been.

"I hope you don't need this," Gideon sang.

Peeking out from the covers, I noticed Gideon holding my laptop. Gasping, I pushed the covers back ran at him.

"Don't you dare!" I growled.

"Dared," Gideon smirked and took off down the stairs.

Following him with a limp, I charged down the stairs. His speed was faster than mine, training when I couldn't helping him. Gideon swerved and went outside onto the deck.

"Give it back!" I whined.

Gideon didn't reply and instead ran out by the pool, his shoes gripping on the damp ground. He held the laptop near the water now and I stopped, widening my eyes.

"Please don't."

"I won't," Gideon smirked. "You have to leave with me."

"Okay fine," I nodded. "Just give it back."

Gideon walked to me and I met him by the pool. Taking the laptop from him, I smiled and hugged it close to my body.

"Thank you," I pushed Gideon back into the pool.

"Keona!" Gideon yelled before he hit the water.

Giggling I ran back up to my room. In minutes, I changed into shorts and a tank top. I straightened my hair and put on light waterproof mascara. Underneath my clothes I wore my bikini, because when in tropical places no one could ever know when they could swim.

"You're lucky that you got dressed," Gideon growled with his arms crossed after I made my way back downstairs.

"Your hair is a little messed up," I giggled and went to ruffle the damp blonde and black hair I loved so much.

Gideon grabbed my wrist from where he stood and glared at me. "Don't you dare."

"Dared," I whispered back and touched his hair with my other hand.

Gideon smirked after I ran my hand through his hair and then spiked it up again. "You are something else, Keona."

"Are you ready to go?" I asked in a deep voice like he would.

Gideon rolled his eyes. "Get in the car if you want. I'll be there in a minute."

I wanted to kiss his lips at that moment. Just a small smooch, nothing extreme. I wanted us to be something. The something that couldn't be broken.