Chapter 26- Sore Attacks

The rush of the ocean awoke me. I allowed my eyes to flutter open gently and gaze around. The covers wrapped around me were messy, showing off last evening's dances.

Sitting up, I ran my hand through my hair and felt myself blush thinking about the night before. It'd been close to a year since things like that had happened to me, and even then they weren't as amazing as last night.

I changed into dark blue jeans shorts and a regular blue tank top. My hair was pulled back as I walked out of the bathroom. As much as I wanted to stay and rest longer, I forced myself go downstairs, the small soreness between my legs making me walk funny.

"Good morning, love," Gideon met me by the stairs.

I smiled a response and rubbed my arm. Gideon kissed my forehead with a chuckle.

"Sore?"

"A little," I muttered.

Gideon kissed my forehead again and went to go tend to breakfast. I looked to the laptop shut on the table and then to Gideon, who stirred what looked like eggs.

"I haven't had a night like that in a while," I blinked sleepily, making my way to the island-bar. "Maybe forever."

Gideon only smiled and shook his head. I laughed, making him let out a small chuckle moments within. My hands were clasped together as I sat on the stool.

"What are we doing today, our last day?" I chirped up.

"Most likely a walk on the beach and then a fancy lunch," Gideon shrugged. "Whatever you want really."

"I want the hot tub," I grumbled.

Gideon glanced out to the faint figure of the hot tub in the early dawn light. "What's an early soak going to do? Go ahead, if you want."

I smiled and then kissed Gideon's cheek happily. Bounding outside, I stripped to my bikini and then turned on the jets. The hot tub faced the calm ocean and the rising sun.

A sigh escaped me as I sunk into the hot water. I closed my eyes, only to open them when another break in the water happened. Gideon was setting our breakfast on the side and sinking into the hot water.

"This feels nice," a breath escaped him.

"Sore?" I taunted.

"A little," Gideon smirked and I giggled.

I felt Gideon's arms snake around my waist, pulling me to meet him in the middle of the hot tub. His lips teased mine and then pulled away. Blue eyes meeting blue eyes, we looked at each other in silence. I loved the tingling feeling that went through me as Gideon caressed my sides with his thumbs.

"Why are you spending all of this money on me?" I questioned. "I'm not worth it."

"Not worth it?" Gideon raised an eyebrow, his hand cupping my cheek. "I think you're pretty worth it. Mitchell and Ilona do too."

"But all of this," I looked to the villa and the ocean, "is for what? A distraction?"

Gideon opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted from the front door slamming. The house keepers for the villa had arrived for a cleaning.

"Hello," one of the women spoke as she came out.

"You must be the housekeepers," Gideon dipped his head. "We'll leave you to your business."

The woman looked us both over before smiling and disappearing back into the house. Gideon faced me once again.

"I'll be back. I have to make sure they don't steal anything," Gideon had a smirk.