Chapter 5

The next day Black woke up with a smile on his face. Last night had gone even better than expected. He decided to get ready for the day and meet with White before sharing the news. He picked up his pokégear and opened the texting application. He confirmed their meeting spot and made his way there.

White waited patiently on the park bench, soaking up the gentle sunshine.
"White!" She looked up and saw Black with the biggest grin on his face. She stood up and smiled greeting him with a warm embrace. Black gently twirled her around and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. Black sat on the bench and white snuggled up to him.
"So, we're meeting up with Cheren and Bianca again this afternoon." Black began.
"And?"
'Well, how should we announce... Y'know, us, as a um, an item? I mean, if we are... We are right?" White giggled and nodded.
"Yes sweetie."
"Should we tell them?" Black asked, placing his arm around her bare shoulders.
"Yeah why not!"

The new couple walked into the diner and met Cheren and Bianca at their usual table.
"Hey guys!" White cheerily greeted as the two sat down.
"Well, someone's extra perky today!" Bianca noted happily, sipping her chocolate shake.
"Indeed." Cheren agreed.
"Well, guys, Black and I have some... Uh, news."
"You see, last night, was... Special and now we kinda-"
"Oh my GOSH!! White, you're PREGNANT???" Bianca burst, her eyes wide with excitement.
"WHAAAAAT???" Both Black and White were utterly speechless, their faces scarlet.
"N-no!" Black stuttered "we were going to say l-last night we got together! N-nothing like that happened!" Bianca giggled nervously and adjusted her hat.
"I knew that..." She stopped for a moment and comprehended Black's words "wait... OH MY GOSH!!!! YOU TWO WE HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS!!! CHEREN!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!" She grabbed the boy sitting next to her and shook him violently. He simply nodded and fixed his glasses. Bianca then, out of excitement, grabbed Cheren again and squeezed him tightly, his face once turning red too. White smiled.
"Well, I'm glad they're not upset." Black nodded in agreement. White rapped her arms around his and pecked him on the cheek "I love you Black." He smiled and quickly kissed her soft lips.
"I love you too."