27

----Aahana's POV----

So apparently there was a party tonight and I had already said I'm in.

Well, apparently that's what it was that I agreed to a few days back.

I tried to get out of it when I found out Hussain ia attending it as well, but everyone is stubborn and forcing me to go.

I decided to wear a black and red suit with some jewelry and minimal make up.

Once I all done I texted the others that I was leaving to the hall. They all had said that we're all going to meet up there.

----Suneeti's POV----

I have absolutely nothing to wear. I have no suits! I gotta go shopping someday.

I decided to just wear the one my mom had gotten me when she went.
It was a lime green one. I decided to wear just some earings and a bracelet. Didn't want to go over the top.

The doorbell rang as I grabbed my phone.

"Hey,"I said.

"Wow!" Atif said.

"Thanks,"I said.

"Both achi lag rahi ho,"he said.

"Thank you,"I said again.

"No need. Abh chala?" He asked.

"Yep,"I said and we left.

----Jia's POV---

I can never find things when I need them.

I searched everywhere for everything and barely found it.

I decided to wear a white suit with a fancy duppta. That's why I had to pin it, but safety pins decide to become invisible when we need them.

I decided to just do minimal make-up. I'm not really a fan of it. I prefer simplicity.

I didn't even bother wearing a lot of jewelry. Just earings and a bracelet. Once I was done I left from home. I knew that everyone was going to be meeting up at the hall anyways.

---Tanvi's POV---

"Shehry, you take longer than girls do," I complained.

"I do not!" He said.

"Really. Okay, let's see you took an hour and a half to get ready and I took twenty minutes,"I said.

"And you are looking absolutely stunning,"he said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Aur wasa bi, you can take two minutes and you'll still look perfect. That's why I have to take time, to match up to you,"he said.

"Shehry,"I said.

"Haan?" He asked.

"You are perfect to me,"I said.

He took me into his arms and kissed me.

"Abh chala?" He asked.

"Sure,"I said. "But what about Hussain?"

"He's coming with Waqas,"he said.

"Okay, "I said and we left.

----Aahana's POV----

"Hey,"Jia said joining me.

"Hey,"I said.

"Damn girl, check you out,"she said.

"Thanks,"I said. "Your looking pretty as well."

"Thank you ji," she said.

Everyone else soon began joining us. I almost froze when Hussain walked in.

"Oh black and black. Matching huh?" The girls said while the guys were busy.

"Kuch nahi hai,"I said.

My heart was focused on the fact that we did match. I remembered everytime we matched without planning it, he would always and I mean ALWAYS take a picture of us and post it on to social media.

It broke me that he wouldn't be doing that today.

Everyone started talking about random things and the only spot was next to me, so he came and sat there.

Never in my life had I wanted to leave from beside him, then I did at that moment.

The couples dance was announced and everyone went. Now, this is extremely awkward.

"Would you care to dance? Since all of your friends went,"Hussain said.

"Sure,"I said.

"I'm Hussain, by the way," he said.

"Ya, I know,"I said trying hard to break.

What's happened to him?

"Oh okay. Aap kah naam?" He asked.

"Aahana,"I said.

He seemed suprised by that but shook it off and we went to dance.

I missed being this close to him. I missed being able to talk to him. I just missed him.

A/N--- Outfits on top.