"I am... Lextrius Ohkord."

Another morning, just an ordinary morning. A morning where teens are gonna go to school. Yup, that morning. I yawned. Then looked left and right. Dad's not home yet... Sigh.
"Lexy!~ Breakfast is ready!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.
"Okay." I saw mom sprinting to my room, I am used to eat in my room, hehe. I hurriedly eat my food then went inside the bathroom fast. I brushed my teeth as fast as my hands can go. Fast fast fast. I told myself. It's a bit hard to put shampoo and conditioner when your hair is long. After 10 minutes, I managed to take a bath while drying myself in 5 minutes.

***

I eventually put myself my uniform, big bro's always ahead of me, because he always says
'I am a boy, can handle it!' Ugh. Watevs bruh.

***

"Bye, mah!" I waved goodbye to her with a warm smile.
"Careful! Lex Lex!" I just don't understand why is mom calling me with 2 nicknames? Eh. None of my biz. As I was saying, I accidentally bumped to neighbor.
"Ow...," He complained while scratching the back of his neck
"S-sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." I explained to him and offered a hand. He gently accepted it. "It's okay. It sometimes happen to me." He just smiled. Then he looked at his watch, wow G-shock. Nice.
"Anyways, thanks! But I gotta go now, bye!" He faced me then waved goodbye. He's kinda in a hurry. "Bye!" I said from a far distance.
When he left, I also ran hurriedly to the school. ZeeFord Academy.

***

When I opened the big door of the hallway, I opened my locker.
I took my things fast and ran to the classroom, as I opened it, I saw my neighbor. His seat is near the window, we're on 3rd floor, so it's kinda high. His eyes are seroius, like it has sad emotions.
Then his eyes suddenly shifted to me, who was just standing, closing the door. His eyes suddenly changed and became a happy one. He then had a huge childish grin, like he's amused to see me. He ran to me, then in a split of a second, he's already in front of me.He put his right hand slightly to my shoulders.
"I'm sorry if I didn't put up a good meet. But. What's your name?" He smiled wih closed eyes. Cute.
"You'll know later." I grinned.
Then the bell rang.
"Yup, you'll know mine too." When he started to walk away I grabbed his shoulders gently.
"New student?" I asked him.
"Yup. You too right?"
"Got that right." We both giggled a bit. When he went back to his seat, I also went to mine. Then the teacher suddenly arrived.
"Good morning cla--" When he slowly opened the door- PAK!
A pie fell out of the top edge of the door, like what happened in naruto. They suddenly started laughing. I only smiled, to hold my laughter. Neighbor did the same.
"Okay. Who did this?" The teacher was calm and took the joke. He then also laughed.
"Sorry teach! Just tried one." The boy in front apoloziged to teacher, while chuckling a bit.
Our teacher wiped out the pie out of his hair then laughed more. We suddenly laughed.

***

The teacher introduced himself.
"Okay class, my name is Johndrick Hagerfield, you can call me John if you want to. I am only 20. I finished collage in an early age, maybe uhm 18? Yea something like that. And this is my first school. Be nice kay?
So uhm... We have 2 new students. Please welcome them nicely."
Then I stand out of my seat first.
"Hello everyone." I paused a bit out of nervousness.
"I am... Lextrius Ohkord." I smiled warmly.
Then the others started greeting me. One girl asked, "How old are you? Sorry if this creeps you out, you don't have to answer if you don't want to." She smiled.
"Nah. It's okay. I'm 15" I offered a hand and she shaked it. Then the teacher began to speak.
"Okay, it's the boy's turn" The teacher, Sir John said.
Neighbor stands from his seat, then walked fast to the front.
He smirked. "I'm..." He fixed his collar first,
"I'm Xizon, Xizon (Sy-zon) Zonerty,"He paused a bit out of excitement, I can tell."17, birthday: November 27" He walked to me. "So, Lextrius huh? I'll just call you Trius, sounds good?" He said "Whatever, Xi"
Then we agreed to call that to each other.

***

After that, it's... RECCESS TIME FINALLY! Hungry issues. I can already hear my stomach craving for food. Don't worry fella, it's RECCESS WHOOOOO!!!
Thn somebody grabed my shoulders, "Wanna eat together in the roof?" Yup. Xi asked me.
"Sure Xi." I smiled to him.
"Great! See you at the roof! It's racin'!" In a second, he's gone.
Sso he wants a race huh? Oh I'll give him one. I smirked evilishly.
Then I flashed to the roof.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter ending~ hope you liked it! Sorry for wrong grammar and spellings. I am just a 11-year-old girl who loves anime. BYE MINNA!