Damsel in Distress

Knocking on his daughter's door, Joe pushed it open slightly, and looked into Maya's room. He laughed at the sight of her sprawled on the bed with her homework piled around her.

"Wake up Maya, you know doing your homework is no good if you don't actually go to school" he said, shaking her shoulder slightly.

Maya shot up, mumbling something in French. Her bleary eyes glared at her father, angry that he woke her up.

"I take it you were up late studying for French again?"

"Oui, J'ai un test aujourd'hui" she responded, getting up and pushing her father outside of her room.

Joe laughed at her antics, letting her guide him out. "Just be downstairs soon, you still have to drive Darren to school"

The door closing behind him was the only response he got, shrugging his shoulders he left Maya to get ready. Said girl was searching through her closet, regretting her decision to stay up so late studying.

"Je déteste l'école"
.........................................

After a very long car ride to Beacon Hills Middle School that consisted of Darren complaining about how long girls took to get ready, Maya finally pulled into the school parking lot. Leaning her head against her steering wheel she contemplated skipping first period to take a nap in her car. A sudden knock on her widow scared her out of her thoughts. Looking over she noticed Jackson leaning against his Porsche, staring at her with a smirk.

Getting out of the car, Maya gave him a sarcastic smile, "Decided to grace me with your presence this hellish morning?"

His smirk widened as he moved closer to her, "I figured you wouldn't want to miss out on all this" he told her smugly, gesturing to himself.

Shrugging her shoulders, Maya started heading towards the school, "If you wanted to see me, all you had to do was say so Whittmore"

Jackson laughed at the Williams girl, speeding up to walk beside her as they entered the school. She headed towards her locker and gave him a questioning look as he followed after her.

"Don't you have a girlfriend to go make out with?" Maya asked him, grabbing her books from her locker.

"Why, you jealous Williams?"

Laughing she left him leaning against the lockers staring after her, "In your dream Jackass"
....................................

Lydia, Allison, and Maya all walked down the stairs talking about random things until Allison's phone went off. The strawberry blonde glanced at the Argent's phone, reading the message that lit up the screen.

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?"

The girl blushed under Lydia's gaze,"We're just studying together" Allison quickly told her two friends.

A snort came out of Maya knowing where this conversation was headed. Lydia frowned at the unladylike action before whipping back around to talk to Allison. "Just studying" never ends with just studying. It's like.....getting into a hot tub, somebody eventually cops a feel."

"What kind of study groups do you go to Lydia? Allison and Scott are too innocent for that" Maya said to the girl laughing