Chapter 9

Right after the slap my hand immediately starts to sting. I open my mouth and stare straight at my hand.

I slowly raise my eyes up at Kelsey and I can see a bright red handprint on her face. Her eyes are shaking, her whole body starts to shake.

She looks at me straight in the eyes and for a moment nothing happens. Then Kelsey slams my body against the wall. All of the air gets knocked out of me. And I grunt.

Kelsey hold my body up against the wall. She basically is holding me up. My feet are off of the floor.

Then Kelsey smashes her lips on mine. I kiss back and this makeout session is very sloppy. There was some hair pulling and a lot, and I mean A LOT of tongue.

Kelsey lets me down from the wall and we start making out on my bed. Kelsey pushes me down on the bed and climbs ontop of me. I forget all about Jake and I guess she forgets about Madison.

I get so turned on that i'm basically dry humping Kelsey. Kelsey reaches her hand down and starts rubbing my pussy through my clothes.

I moan loudly and Kelsey shushes me. "Be more quiet." I nod my head and rub my pussy against her hand.

It feels so good, but I need to be fingered. I start to try to take my pants off when Kelsey stops me.

"Stop, we have to get back to class. They're probably wondering where we are." I groan and say "I need you NOW"

Kelsey gets off of my bed and says "We'll finish this later on tonight." Kelsey goes back to class and I clean myself up a bit.

I look completely flushed and it's so uncomfortable. I wash my face and go to class.

I know right, aren't you happy that i'm actually being a good student for once. When I walk in it's silent and all of the girls are filling out a paper.

Kelsey tells me to come over and I walk over to her. "Pop quiz." She says as she hands me a paper.

"Hey that's not fair!" I start off. "I wasn't even here to learn this stuff!"

Some of the girls start looking at the encounter with me and Kelsey. "I told you you should've came. It's not my fault that you decided that you wouldn't show up. Now start." Kelsey says.

I huff but do the test anyways. Once everyone is finished it's time for free time. I go to my room and few minutes later I hear a knock on my door.

It's no surprise that it's Kelsey.

I pull her inside and say "Wanna take a shower?" Kelsey agrees and we head to my bathroom. Kelsey starts stripping and I just stand there.

It isn't that i'm ashamed of my body. It's just I'm kinda unsure of what Kelsey will think about me. I slowly pull off my shirt and my pants.

I glance over to Kelsey and she's staring at very part of my body.I blush a bit and pull of my bra and then slowly my panties. I try to cover myself up with my hand, but Kelsey walks over to me and gives me a hug.

It's kind of weird because we're both naked. "You're beautiful." Kelsey says.

I smile a bit and we separate so I can start the shower. We wait a bit for it to warm up and as soon as we get in we start making out.

I jump on Kelsey and she holds me up. Kelsey's hand caress my body. She makes sure to touch each and every part of me. I moan when she touches those sensitive parts.

Then she breaks away from the kiss and moves her head down to my pussy. She flicks her tongue and I start to moan. Then she puts one finger in. And then another one.

She flicks her tongue and pumps her fingers in and out of me. I start to feel myself getting closer and closer.

I guess Kelsey feels me tightening around her finger, because she starts going faster. I feel the release coming and I let out a loud moan.

Right after I finish Kelsey kisses me. We start making out again and I move my hand down to Kelsey's pussy.

She moves my hand away and says "This is for you, not me."

We kiss a little bit more when Kelsey gets some soap. "Now let's get clean" She whispers in my ear.

She rubs soap all over my body and I do the same to her. She tells me to turn around and she starts to wash my hair. She massages my scalp and it feels so good.

We finally finish washing each other and get out. "That was amazing." I say to her as I dry off. Kelsey just nods. "WE should do it again sometime." I say.

I look over at Kelsey and see a tear slide down her face. What did I do? "Hey Kelsey, what's wrong?" I say as I step closer to her.

She just shakes her head and I move closer to her. I tie my towel around my body and bring her into a hug. "Hey, there there. It's okay. You have to tell me what's wrong, so I can make it better." I say to her.

It's like i'm talking to a toddler.

Kelsey sniffles a little bit and says "I'm such a bad girlfriend." I breathe and think about what i'm going to say next. "And why do you think that babe?" I ask.

Kelsey breaks eye contact with me and say "I cheat. Maddie is so good to me and this is how I repay her?" I bite my lips. This is kind of awkward. I mean, wouldn't't this be uncomfortable for you? "Hey Kelsey, it's okay."

I just cuddle Kelsey for a few more minutes until she finally calms down. "Thanks for putting up with me Ashlynn." Kelsey says standing up.

After that whole breakdown thing we both get dressed and hang out in my room. We start talking about random stuff.

"So when's your birthday?" Kelsey asks me. Right now we're both laying down, I'm across her body and she's playing with my hair. "It's March 14." I say.

Kelsey hums and says "Really? I'm a March baby too." I close my eyes and say "How old are you Kelsey?" Kelsey starts scratching my head and I hmmm.

"I'm 22. You're 16 right?" I nod my head.

"What are we gonna do Ashlynn? I really do like you, ya know." I take a deep breathe in and say "I like you too. I don't want to break up you and Maddie though. She really does love you."

Kelsey puckers up her lips. "But I really like this." She says pointing to the both of us. "I like this too." I say as I start to sit up.

Then I lean in for a kiss. It's just a peck, but then Kelsey brings me in for another one. "Ok, how about we just keep it a secret." I say smiling.

Kelsey agrees.

"Now when I mean keep it a secret no one can know. I'm gonna keep being rude and mean to you, so don't go and freak out on me or anything." I say laying back down on her. "And i'm gonna keep pretending to hate you." Kelsey says massaging my head once again.

I guess we both fell asleep because we wake up to a knock on my door.