Chapter 10

Ashlynn and her bathing suit on the side

I start to freak out, but Kelsey tells me to stay calm and act like everything's okay.

Kelsey says she'll just stay in the bathroom. I open my door and surprisingly see Rayne there. "Oh, hi Rayne."

Rayne smiles at me and comes inside without my permission. "Thanks for just barging in my room like that." I say sarcastically.

"So what's up?" I ask her. Rayne takes a seat on my bed and says "Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you. See how everything is going."

I keep standing and say "Well everything is going fine so yeah." Rayne stands up and say "Well how is your wrist? Let me see it."

I let her see my wrist and she says "If I ever find out who did this to you, i'll beat their ass." I smile and say "Thanks Rayne."

Rayne smiles back at me and raises her hand and softly touches my cheek. "You're so gorgeous Ashlynn." As soon as she says that Kelsey busts out of the bathroom. "Oh hi Rayne." She says casually.

Rayne glares and says "Hi Kelsey. Why were you in Ashlynn's bathroom?" Then she turns to me and says "Did you know that she was in your bathroom?"

I nod and Kelsey says "I was in Ashlynn's bathroom because-." I quickly cut her off. "The reason Kelsey was in my bathroom is because hers is broken."

Rayne looks skeptical and says "If that's the case I'll call maintenance for you." Kelsey and I glance at eachother and I say "No,no,no. It's fine. We already called them and they said that they would be up as soon as possible."

Rayne looks from me to Kelsey and says "Ok, well are you gonna leave Kelsey?"

Kelsey grinds her teeth and says "Yeah, it is time for me to leave. But hey Ashlynn, you forgot your binder in my room."

I look at Kelsey questioningly and Rayne says "Why would her binder be in your room?"

Kelsey smirks a bit and says "She is in my class of course. Anyways, come on Ashlynn, let's go get your binder."

Kelsey then grabs my hand and leads me out of my dorm. Rayne follows. Kelsey leads me into her room and slams the door in Rayne's face.

Kelsey brings me into a hug and I say "That wasn't nice." Kelsey laughs and says "I needed to get her away somehow. She's so annoying."

I pull away from the hug and say "Why do you think she's annoying?"

Kelsey leads me over to her bed and sits me down on her lap. "I don't like her because she's tryna get with my girl."

I look at Kelsey and say "Your girl?" playfully. Kelsey brings me closer to her and says "Mhmm. You're my girl." I smile and bring her in for a kiss. I mean for it to be just a peck, but Kelsey wants more.

I pull back and say "I have to go see Rayne." Kelsey pouts but lets me up. Kelsey kisses my cheek as I leave.

I go back to my room and see that Rayne is still there. As I enter Rayne stands up. "Finally some alone time." She says.

I smile at her.

We both kind of stand there in awkwardness. "Um, i'm gonna go downstairs." I say to Rayne. "Oh, i'll come with you." she says.

The way down to the playroom was awkward. It's like Rayne was forcing conversation. When I was with Kelsey we never ran out of things to talk about.