Gerita Lemon (Yea very creative with the title I know)

(yea i know. u guys are probably mad at me *cough* the 13 people who actually follow me and look at my stuff *cough* sorry I haven't updated >3< But yea. I HAVE INSPIRATION SO IM GONNA USE IT. Anyways... no plot point. ON WITH LE NOSEBLEEDS AND FANGIRLING. Not putting a warning because if you've read my fanfiction before and puked, yea... why did you click on this in the first place? *Cough* Jayce *Cough*)

Germany slammed Italy onto the bed and shoved his rough lips onto Italy's soft ones underneath him. After the long kiss had ended, Germany suddenly pulled Italy up with a grunt and started to slip his shirt up over his head. Italy looked around the fabric curiously, a slight blush creeping over his face. After Italy was topless Germany kept the Italian's hands above his head. Italy opened his eyes which were almost never fully open and looked up at Germany.

Germany got lost in the golden pools that were Feli's eyes and froze. Italy had to let out a small "Vee~" to bring him back to earth. Germany shook his head coming out of his trance. He then remembered what he was doing and kissed Italy passionately. The blush that Italy had been feeling had now crept all the way across his face and was tomato red. When Germany finally pulled away, He reached for the dresser and pulled out a rope and some lube, while still keeping Italy's hands held firmly together. Before Italy knew what Germany was doing, His hands were tied to his sides, so he couldn't move.

Germany looked at Italy with a look that seemed to dare him to protest and Italy's blush became a shade redder. He straddled the smaller Italian and snaked his hand across his chest, toying with his nipple. Italy bit his lip, refusing to moan so early. Germany smirked when he saw this and leaned down to kiss Italy's neck. Italy shivered at the touch and the curl sticking out of the side of his hair twitched. Germany noticed this and looked at the curl curiously. Italy's curl twitched more temptingly and Germany poked it. Italy let out a small moan and Germany smirked, finally figuring out the Italian's weakness. He grabbed the curl with his fingers and pulled.

Italy's gasp was hard and sharp against Germany's neck. The pulls Germany gave from that curl sent shivers running down the brunette's spine. He arched his back and his fingers curled. "G-Germany..." Italy moaned. "What?" Replied the blond seductively. "P-Please don't b-be a tease." Italy said between gasps. Germany smirked again and finally let the strand of hair go.

Germany leaned Italy back onto the bed and then sat back up. Italy looked up at Germany. He had started to remove his own clothes. First he removed his shirt that he was wearing and Italy watched him in amazement. If only he could memorize the movements of Germany's muscles as he removed that top. Then he could play them over and over in his head whenever he wanted. When Italy finally came out of his trance, Germany had removed his boots and socks, He also had his pants sagging to tease Italy. Germany smirked down at his lover underneath him and started to slowly slip down his pants. Germany wanted to tease Italy, He wanted him to beg. And he did just that. "Per favore Ludwig..." Italy mewled.

Italy's erection was throbbing painfully now. Germany noticed this and and quickly removed the rest of his pants and boxers, then slid off Italy's bottom clothes. Italy shivered at the cold air that hit his skin. "P-Please Germany. I-i need you..." Germany chuckled. "Please!" Italy begged.

Germany straddled Italy and reached down to touch his length. Italy moaned. "I haven't even touched it yet, calm down." Germany chuckled. Italy squirmed and tried his best not to moan until Germany slid hit finger into the slit. "It's only us here Italy. I want to hear you." Germany purred. Italy let out a loud moan as Germany did this. How could he be so good at turning him on with just the tone of his voice? It was unfair!

Then when Italy thought he was just about to cum, Germany stopped and Italy was just about to protest when he felt something different. Germany had slid a finger into his tight hole, feeling around. Italy arched his back at the new feeling and let out a moan. Soon, Germany had slid in another finger and made stretching movements to prepare Italy for something much bigger. Italy gritted his teeth at the motion. "Don't Worry mein liebe." Germany purred. "I'll be gentle."

Germany inserted another finger into Italy and started to prod around. Italy shivered severely and Germany let out a deep chuckle.

"Ugh where is it?" Germany groaned, prodding still. "W-Where's W-What?" Italy stuttered. A second later Italy let out a scream. "Found it." Germany smirked. Italy arched his back against the sheets as Germany prodded that spot again. "G-Germany!" Italy yelled. Germany pulled out his fingers and flipped Italy over, but untied his ropes first. This made it so that Italy could clutch a pillow and he bit it, bracing himself for Germany's length to dive deep inside him. He knew that His partner chose whether or not to have mercy in bed and it seemed that tonight, there was no mercy.

Germany lifted Italy up a bit and gave his ass a smack earning a yelp from the Italian. He bit the pillow harder as Germany clenched his ass before finally entering Italy. Italy moaned into the pillow and the blush now fully enveloped his face, making him look like a tomato. Germany reached under Italy and carefully stroked his length, teasing him by nibbling on his ear. "A-Ah! D-Don't B-Bite!" Italy stuttered between gasps. Germany chuckled into Italy's ear and spoke in a low voice. "Beg for it."

Italy wanted to come right then and there. The sound of Germany's voice, his length inside him timed with his pumps, It all turned him on so much! "P-please Germany. I want you to pound me into the bedsheets so hard that I won't be able to walk tomorrow! I want to feel you deep inside me! Just please don't be a tease!" That was all Germany needed to hear before he kissed Italy's cheek and sat up again. He gripped Italy's ass again and he started to move. He pulled out until only the tip was in and then all at once, slammed all the way into the little Italian. Italy screamed. "A-Ah! G-Germany S-Slower!" Italy felt like he was going numb from the legs down and he let out so many shameful noises. Soon, Italy let out his load, creating a puddle on the sheets underneath him and Germany forcing him all the way into his hole, pulling him close, and finally climaxing.

Once Germany pulled out, a line of cum following him, He collapsed next to Italy on the bedsheets.

Italy turned toward his lover and held his cheek. "Ti amo Ludwig." He whispered.

"Ich liebe dich Italia." Germany replied.

Then they had a cuddling session for the entire rest of the night. :3

(IM SO PROUD OF THIS OMG)

(Anyway X3 I'm probably gonna post a new story i've been working on for a little while. It's not anything related to a fandom but yea :3 try and give it a read when i post it X3 that's all from me! I GG Bye! Twaimz reference)