Chapter 8: Day at the Resort

I advise you to watch the episode before read this just in case you don't know who some of the characters are.
But, if you aren't a fan of Fairy Tail sub then just read the story.
Your choice!
I'm just going to base this chapter on the fairy tail ova 5. But I will add stuff that didn't happen
All characters and some magical abilities belong to Hiro Mashima
Everything else  belongs to me
I dedicate this chapter to @FAIRYTAILISLIFE133
Thanks for being supportive!!!>~<
ERZA'S POV
Lucy and Mira totally saved us back there. IT WAS SO AWKWARD!!
I'm pretty upset that Jellal refused to admit that he had feelings for me. I mean he only admitted it when he was in pain.
We all walked out of the lobby and into the park. We all looked at each other awkwardly.
I sighed "Lucy wanna hang out today?"
"Yeah, Erza let's go"
Lucy and I walked off leaving the others in the lobby.
As we walked along the side of the pool, something was gurgling water.
I pulled out a sword and Lucy was ready to use one of her spells when Master Mavis's popped out of the water.
"Hey Erza and Lucy, how's it going".
We lowered our weapons,Laxus, and Master were sitting on the edge of the pool while Mira was in there with her(Mavis).
Mavis yelped we yet again took our battle stances as she got out the pool.
"I almost forgot", she said and started to stretch.
Mira and Master joined while Laxus sat on the edge with an annoyed look on his face.
"Do I have to?"
Mira turned around and said "LAXUS DREYAR GET YOUR ASS UP AND STRETCH WITH US!"
He jerked his head back in fear and said "yes ma'am!"
He went up to stretch and we joined them. After a few minutes we walked off to find something else to do.
Lucy noticed a wave pool and dragged me along with her. She pulled us up to the front because apparently that's where the challenging waves were. And I love a great challenge!!
As we got to the front I noticed Jellal and Natsu standing in the front as well. I started to walk back and Lucy grabbed my hand "Come on Erza just ignore them".
A loud horn was blown and I pulled out the sword from my sea empress armor. Lucy laughed and started to explain how this wave pool worked.
"So a loud noise would go off to signal when the wave pool starts. The waves come from all four sides, ramming into you. It's pretty fun if you could handle the water."
I knew I could handle the water but, Jellal I am afraid of. During Nirvana he wasn't as strong as he used to be, but Meldy told me he took on ever oracion seis member and won so I guess he will be fine.
The first few waves were child's play, they only left ripples. However the next was as huge as our upgraded guild hall. Not to mention the waves coming from the back and either sides.
The waves only shook me up a bit but, it sent Lucy flying up. She was laughing and yelling woohoo. I thought her life was in danger. I yelled out her name "LUCY!"
No one around us seemed to care except for Natsu. He immediately looked up and saw Lucy flipping and falling.
He jumped into the air and caught her fireman style. He landed on his feet and set her down. I looked at Lucy face she was blushing like crazy.
Natsu gave her his signature grin and her blushing started to rival my hair. Jellal tried to walk over to us only to be blown up by a wave. As he was flying I couldn't help but, want to jump up and save him.
Stop it Erza he's the boy, you're the girl. The boy saves the girl, not the other way around.
Jellal flipped a few times until crashing down. I ran over to him and helped him up.
"You have a beautiful parfum Erza kun-kun"
I know only one perverted, fat man who had the nerve to sniff me.
"Ichiya?!??"
"Long time no smell Erza kun-kun. You smell magnificent, like a flower".
"Like a flower!!"
I turned around to see Ichiya, Ren, Hibiki, and Eve standing next to me. I glanced over to Jellal who had an aura surrounding him that could even make me flinch.
He walked over to Ichiya with no struggle and punched square in his face sending him flying.
His entourage quickly stepped away from me and went over to Lucy and started fawning over her. Hibiki grabbed by her waist and held her down, Ren started to play with her hair, and Eve stuck his face in her chest.
After a few seconds fire started to shoot out of the pool and the water felt like fire and a volcano teaming up.
Some people ran out the pool, I looked at Natsu. His eyes were blood red and a dragon made of fire was behind him.
This was a side of Natsu I have never seen before. He looks evil it's scary.
"N-Natsu", I pleaded "please calm down there is no need to do anything irrational here".
His head turned unnaturally fast and he glared at me "Calm down Erza, YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN!?Fine I'll calm down after I do this".
He jumped into the air all the water into the pool dissolved into steam.
Natsu landed close to where Lucy and Ichiya's guys were. He plucked each of them off with ease and threw them over his head. His eyes turned back to it's original color and he helped Lucy stand up. He turned around to me and cocked his head to side and said "Better Erza?"
Lucy did not seem to be fazed about what Natsu had just looked like. She just walked away with him leaving me alone with Jellal.
Thanks a lot guys
NARRATOR'S POV                
Meanwhile......
Juvia, Gray, and Lyon are struggling at the top of the love love slide.
"Gray-sama Juvia wants to go with you".
"Let go of my guild mate Lyon!"
"Come on Juvia let go of Gray, so we can snuggle on that slide.
But they did not know that flying toward them was Hibiki and Eve.
"Ahhh, GET OUT THE WAY GUYS!"
But it was too late Hibiki and Eve already head butted Juvia and Lyon and they were on their way down the slide screaming.
Lyon looked back up at Gray and laughed.
"See you on the other side Fullbuster! HAHAHAH!"
Gray's eyes however turned silver, and he jumped right after them. He was gliding through the air when he noticed that Lyon was getting to close to Juvia.
He picked up speed and landed right behind them, Juvia looked up and smiled "GRAY-SAMA".
Gray looked at Juvia and smiled, she flinched when she saw his eyes where silver.
Gray grabbed Lyon by his hair and looked him dead in the eyes, he then swung his body over the edge of the slide. Gray dropped Lyon and he was falling a mere I don't know. 150 feet but, he used his ice maker magic to make a snow blanket to cushion his fall.
Gray's eyes turned to its color and all of his mojo went with it, he fell backwards and grabbed onto Juvia as they made their way the slide.

On the other side of the park, Gajeel and Levy were walking. Levy noticed a roller coaster and pulled Gajeel towards it. Gajeel stopped
"What's wrong Gajeel?"
"Sorry shrimp, I did not take my pills today. I'll just watch you".
Levy looked a bit disappointed but, smiled.
"Ok thanks".
She walked to the line and turned around and gave Gajeel a thumbs up. He responded with his signature Gi-Hi.
As Levy reached the front of the line the worker stopped her.
"Hey kid, you are way too short to be riding this roller coaster without an adult."
Gajeel was about to go and get Levy when a tall, handsome guy intervened.
"Umm, sir she's with me."
Levy looked up at the man and scowled "I don't know who the fu--- mmmmmph!!"(he covered her mouth)
The worker looked at them "Go ahead."
The mysterious guy grabbed Levy's hand and pulled her to the front of the roller coaster.
What that guy didn't know was that there is an iron dragon slayer who already loved her.
"Hey my name is Dane, what's OW! What was that for?"
"That was for touching my face, assterd!"
"It's Dane".
"Do I look like I care?"
"Anyway kid what's your name?"
"I am not a kid I am 17, and the name's Levy".
"Levy, I like it".
"Dane, not interested".
"Feisty, I love it".
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE YOUR DAMN PILLS GAJEEL??!??"
As soon as the ride started, Dane moved closer to Levy and held her hand. She tried to shake it off but, he had a firm grip. She softly whimpered in pain, which seemed to turn him on. At the drop Dane tried to kiss her, she yelled as loud as she could.
"GAJEEL!!!!!! GAJEEL PLEASE!!!"
"Levy?"
Gajeel looked up at the roller coaster ride to see a random guy trying to kiss her. He roared, people around him ran off. His eyes turned white and he turned into his iron shadow dragon form.
Levy heard Gajeel's roar and smiled.
Gajeel flew like if Pantherlily was there helping him, he landed right on the front coaster and glared at Dane "What the fuck do you think you're doing punk. WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING LEVY??!"
Before Dane could answer Gajeel had already introduced his foot to Dane's face, which sent him flying.
"IRON SHADOW DRAGON ROAR".
The blast hit Dane directly and he was gone. Gajeel unbuckled Levy's seat belt and picked her up. He jumped off the roller coaster and landed on his feet. He began to walk,
"Gajeel, where are we going?"
"We're going back to the hotel shrimp, Mira texted me and said to meet up at the hotel."
"Oh"
"You okay shrimp? He didn't touch you or anything cause if he did I will end him so fast that---"
"Don't worry Gajeel, thanks to you I'm safe and untouched".
"Gi-Hi anytime shrimp".
And with that they were off, I'm pretty proud of them. They did not destroy a lot of things..........yet. 
Arigatou minna (≧∇≦)