Chapter 16: We Hate Hotel Workers!

ERZA'S POV
I pealed my face off of my pillow and yawned. Jellal walked out of the bathroom and smiled at me,"Morning Scarlet!"
"Yo Jellal!"
Jellal shivered and at the edge of the bed. He turned around and shot me a sincere look. "Hey... did you hear or feel anything last night?"
I groaned in frustration and flopped back,"Thanks! I just remembered thanks to you!"

Jellal smiled at me,"No problem!"
I gave him what I considered to be a playful punch. But I accidentally dislocated his shoulder. We walked out of our room and headed over to Wendy's. I noticed that no one was awake or out of their rooms as yet. Thank Mavis!

Jellal knocked on the door,"Wendy? Romeo?"
There was no answer. I pushed Jellal out the way and opened the door. There was no one there. We checked the entire room and no one was in it. I looked at the pillow very closely and noticed that the pillow was either drenched in sweat or tears.

Jellal sat on the edge of the bed,"Where could they have gone?"
"They probably went to room with someone else because of those self righteous bastards having sex at a volume of 800%".
"But who would they room with?"
We snapped our fingers at the same time and said,"Natsu and Lucy's room!"

We reached their room. I was about to open their door when Jellal grabbed my hand. "Wait what if they're going at it?"
I cracked my knuckles,"Well Natsu would be extremely loud cause he has no shame. And if they are I will kill Natsu for touching Lucy. She's like my sister. I will also personally murder Gray and Laxus as well!"

I slammed the door open to find Lucy, Romeo, and Wendy in the bed. Wendy and Romeo were in the middle while Lucy was on the side hugging them. That's when I heard the toilet flush. Natsu must've been half asleep cause he walked right past me and climbed into his bed.

He grabbed Lucy's waist and placed his chin on head and went back to sleep. Jellal started to take pictures. I snapped my head toward him,"What the hell are you doing Fernandez? You are invading their privacy!"
"Nah! Mirajane promised to give me 10,000 jewel of each picture I take of her ship! ... And now that I think about it I can never approach them again. I guess we should wait for them to--"

"GET UP YOU LAZY ASSES!"
Wendy and Romeo's heads clashed together. Lucy jolted up and Natsu just bear hugged Lucy back onto his chest. Wendy and Romeo slugged off the bed and rubbed their eyes. "G'morning Erza-san/ Erza-nii!"

I sniffed the air and noticed that there was a faint smell of bacon. Natsu and the others must have noticed it too because all of us ran out the room at the same to the kitchen to see. Mira and Juvia cooking?!

LUCY'S POV
Everyone burst into the kitchen to find Mira and Juvia cooking. Because of those two Romeo and Wendy came into our room. And if they hadn't Natsu and I could have mated. The anger I had felt last night was boiling and I was gonna take it out on someone.

Apparently Erza and Levy had the same idea I did so we teamed up. Erza and I dragged Mira by her shirt and Levy continually punched Juvia making her move towards us. I turned into my eclipsed star dress form of  Virgo and chained them to the wall. I pulled out my whip and Erza pulled out a sword. Levy put on the most threatening face she could and scowled at them,"So... ladies how was your night?"

Juvia squirmed,"It was wonderful! Juvia-- I mean I finally mated with my Gray-sama! Look!"
Juvia turned her leg and showed us her guild insignia but, with ice surrounding it. Mira nodded her head in impression and showed Juvia her insignia that had lightning bolts surrounding it.
Both girls started squealing.

Erza pointed her sword at Mira's neck. "Shut up! Do you know traumatized we were last night to be hearing shit we don't need to. And look what you did to Romeo and Wendy. Look I bet they won't even be able to look at you loud ass moaners. GET A GRIP!!!!"