Q15-Case Closed

The next day, Akashi went to the company early in the morning to check the cctv footage from yesterday. He was really angry just by watching what happened to (F/N).

Thus, he sat hot headed in the middle of the meeting room with the people who offended (F/N).

"I watched the cctv. I saw and heard what happened" Akashi stated with his cold intimidating voice. They lowered their heads and waited for the punishment from him. They all knew that his punishment would always be cruel and absolute. Akashi sighed and continued "(F/N) asked me not to punish you"

"Eh?" Everyone was so surprised to what he said because they didn't see that coming

"Well, as if I could do that, right? So I concluded to just give you a two-week suspension" he stated that made the female staffs cried out and the male staffs cheered "but" he looked at Riou and remembered what (F/N) said

"I will be receiving a different punishment, I presume? Since I was the one who did something outrageous to your fiancé"

"Ah, you will be receiving the same punishment. Just, go to Zen Media Company and tell them that we will not continue the agreement"

"Eh? Wait a minute, Akashi-sama?! Can I ask the reason why?" Riou hastily shouted that made Akashi glared on him "I apologize. But Zen Media can help the Akashi business to grow more"

"Indeed. But I don't want a company that was inherited through force" he answered that confused the other who heard. Riou on the other side, twitched his face "Because they don't want her to be the president of the company, they cut all their ties to her and left her hanging."

"Akashi-sama? Who are you referring to?" the other secretaries asked

"Ask Riou, he knows" he answered and they all looked at Riou who was confused to what he was saying "Oh yeah, she mentioned, you were told to forgot people who do not have any more value, right?"

"Akashi-sama? What are you implying? And you seemed know about my family" Riou asked nervously

"I am Akashi Seijuro, Riou" he stated "Oh yeah, congratulations. The case of your uncle, it was case closed, right?"

"How-?"

"I wonder how? Again, I don't want to continue the agreement to Zen Media. Since they cut their ties to (F/N), I don't want them to go crazy and again be friendly to her when they find out that the supposed to be president of their company is the soon-to-be-wife of mine"

"That (F/N) again, Akashi-sama?" the other female staffs asked

Akashi stood up and stack all the papers on the table

"Yeah, she was supposed to be the president of that company, but after her father died, her father's family cut all the ties and she was forced to go to her mother's sister in Okinawa. They didn't care about the case of her father, so they were losing the case." Fai entered as he explained

"Fai, you finally came, huh? Did you find anything?" Akashi looked at his bodyguard. This Fai was one of Akashi's bodyguard and at the same time a detective

"Yes, we asked Inukai and he finally spilled the bean. The former president of the Zen Media was the one who told him about (F/N)'s father's whereabouts. Though we couldn't do anything about it, because she just told him" Fai answered that made everyone started to become noisy

"I see. well, Riou" Akashi looked at Riou who was surprised to what he just heard "Tell your brother that we will not be supporting the Zen Media because of what happened to (F/N) and her father. Since I personally met him and also he became a father to me, knowing that really boiled my blood. (F/N) asked me not to do anything about that company, but I guess I cannot do that" Akashi was about to leave then left Riou with his words "Your cousin (F/N), she is really kind."