Q16-You're Mine Now!

"So you two became really close, huh?"

I gently stroked his back and then grinned to Seijuro "We are! I was surprised that we became this close!" I hugged him tightly as Seijuro patted his head

"I was surprised that aside from me, you'll get close to other, Yukimaru"

"Is it because I am the person his master loves?" I teasingly responded that made Seijuro laughed

"Cheeky brat" he said as he pinched my cheeks "Let's take a break"

"Let's go, I'll prepare our lunch"

If you were asking where we were? We were on Akashi's ranch. Why we were here? To relax and at the same time, to celebrate his graduation.

Seijuro graduated two weeks ago and I wanted to celebrate it with him, just the two of us. He was too busy that even Kuroko-kun and the others went to our house and celebrated there. His friends also from Rakuzan went to visit and celebrated with him. Of course, his colleagues from work and even his family servants wanted to celebrate it with him. At first he was reluctant, but I told him to do it to show his gratitude. I knew that Seijuro wasn't that kind of person, but still we all wanted to celebrate it since he got most of the awards, and also the highest grade on his batch. Well, what to expect for the great Akashi Seijuro, right?

I hurriedly went and get the food basket on the car. After getting it, I spread the mat under the big tree near the main building. I set our foods as I waited for Seijuro to bring Yukimaru to his stable.

"Hmmm, you really prepared today" Seijuro came and sat down beside me.

"Did I?" I chuckled and showed him his favorite tofu soup "You were craving to have tofu soup this past two weeks, right?" He laughed and he didn't wait anymore and ate it "Enjoy"

The warm wind touched our body as we enjoyed eating our lunch.

"(F/N)"

"Hmmm?"

"There's wakame" Seijuro pointed on the wakame container near me "Why?"

I chuckled and grabbed the wakame "Do not worry. I know you don't like it. This is mine" I said and ate some "It's good though"

After eating it, I was surprised that Seijuro suddenly kissed me. When he parted, he coughed and looked at me "I knew it, I only like your lips but not the seaweed"

"You, for real?!" my face turned red as I turned my face away and hid it from him. He really didn't think twice to what he was doing and saying.

"(F/N), your face is so red. Let's continue eating. Later, the two of us we'll go ride Yukimaru. I'll show you more places around this area"

We continued eating and later that day, he indeed showed me places, not just around their ranch, but also inside the forest near there. It was beautiful and the nature was really amazing.

~Time Skip~

It was mid-June and I was busy reading some accountancy book. I asked Seijuro to lend me his past notes, and I studied by myself. Time to time, he teaches me, but most of the time I prefer studying by myself. Seijuro became busier in his works. Sometimes he was away for 2 weeks because of business trips. Also, it was embarrassing but after our trip to their ranch, we hadn't done it, not even kiss. If he went home, he would do his work, or rest.

"(F/N)-sama! It is bad! Seijuro-sama! Seijuro-sama!" Emi and Enko shouted as they approached me

I hurriedly stood up and worried from what they said. Their face were about to cry, and even nervous