A/N

Hello everyone!!!

First of all, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for reading this story! This is the first story I collab with my friend... and I didn't expect that this will happen..

Now to the point,
I received lots of message, asking me to do a sequel story... lol...
At first, I don't like to, since am doing other stories... And I have no idea what to do for the sequel... I don't mind writing, but I really have no idea...

However,
I talked to my friend, who did this story with me. She was surprised and also didn't expect that there are readers. I let her read the comments, and messages, and so she told me she didn't want to write anymore. Lol, but she gave lots of ideas for the sequel...

That's why...

I am willing to write the sequel and follow the ideas given by my friend... however, we both agreed that the sequel will not be a long story, but probably a maximum of 10 chapters only (still unsure)... but it will be lesser than this...

One more thing, since I have another on-going stories, update will be slower... (if you are voice actor fans, check them out! Also there's Akashi x OC, Levi x reader, and Kakashi x OC x Shikamaru) hahaha!

So...
If you are okay with these conditions, let me know... I will decide after April 18 if I will publish a sequel story for this one... ^_^

NP&TC