Chapter 22

Ito na po ang update, Sorry kung paiiyakin ko kayo sa mga susunod na mga chapter. Part lang po ng plot. Hehe, Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings.

Please play the multimedia and look at the picture.Sa mga hindi ma-play ang video, Click the external link below or search from youtube: Back in Time By Lyn.

Ang ' Back In Time ' ay isa sa mga soundtrack ng ' The Moon Embracing the Sun', One of my favorite k-drama. Hahah, Let's move on. So enjoy reading!

♦♦

Krystal's POV

" Krystal.. " That voice again, she's calling me. But where is she? " Where are you? Please answer me. " I ask, looking around. All I can see was white. " I'm here. " She answer. I sigh.

" Specifically, where are you? " I ask once again. " I'm here, where you are standing. " She said. I gasp. " Where? By my side? But, I can't see you. " I said, looking around once again. " Yes, you can't see me. " She said.

I gasp in shock. " Why?! " I shout. "Because, the one you are looking for is the one who is looking. " She said that made my eyes widen and gasp in shock.

♦♦

Normal's POV

Hindi pa rin nagigising si Krystal, It's been almost a week and a half. Mas nagiging komplikado ang sitwasyon. Lalong lalo na kay Prince Karl. Pagkatapos kasi niyang mag-teleport papunta sa hospital kasama si Katsumi, Hindi na naman siya nakita. At kasama pa niya ngayon si Katsumi na nawawala din.

Nag-aalala na ngayon si Daezen para kay Katsumi. Hindi na kasi sila nag-usap ni Katsumi after that incident. She even try to call him by using mind link, pero hindi niya magawa. Because, Prince Karl was trying to block Daezen from calling Katsumi.

Kay Emily naman, naka-alala na siya pero hindi niya sinabi sa kanila. She think if she would tell it to them, something might happen. There life will be in great danger. So she keep her mouth shut, but sinasabi naman niya sa barkada na nakakaalala na siya pero kaunti lang and she's not sure, that's what she often said to them.

She rather lie than saying the truth to them then they'll be in great danger. She know that she can hurt their feelings. At handa niyang tanggapin ang kabayaran sa mga ginawa niya. She hope 1 day, they'll going to forgive her and understand her.