three

Chapter three: Definitely Not An Axe Murderer

 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"It might seem crazy what I'm about to say,

Sunshine she's here, you can take a break,

I'm a hot air balloon, I could go to space,

With the air, like I don't care baby by the way"

~Happy, Pharrell Williams.

 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THANKS TO ABIN, I'm not grounded. It took a lot of explanation to convince my dad that I was really at Staicey's, and I was "really into whatever project I was working on that I couldn't even pick my phone up."

Who says Abin can't lie?

Last night was a blur. Everything seemed to have happened too fast, and my aim to teach Marcie a lesson was forgotten. But the best part was meeting Edward. I don't regret going to the party, I don't regret getting drunk, I don't regret not being with Staicey, and I absolutely don't regret falling asleep in Edward's car. How would he have brought me to his house? The thought immediately brings a smile on my face.

As much as I hate to admit this, I have school tomorrow. Abin dropped me back at home, and I'm once again facing monotony. I like being alone. I like the fact that when I'm alone, I can do whatever I want to do, be however I wish to be. Besides, I don't have to explain anything to anybody. When I'm alone, I feel I'm more like myself, without any restrictions.

I roam around the house, trying to think of doing something productive. I make French Fries, and feel like the happiest person on Earth. Who needs people when you have food? I watch TV for a while. The Big Bang Theory has been my favorite show ever since I was young. I didn't find a cooler nerd other than Sheldon Cooper yet. After watching The Big Bang Theory for about an hour, I read my paperback. I'm not a fan of classics, but I love reading in general. I like to think that Hogwarts exists in real, and it still hasn't found me to send a letter yet. Who knew? It might be only a matter of time before I receive the letter and fly to England. I'm so done with surviving with Muggles and Mundanes.

Satisfied that I've read enough, I open my Facebook profile and

I

Stop

Breathing.

Um, not technically, but still. I have a friend-request from The Greek God. I quickly accept his request and stalk his profile.

Don't tell anyone that I'm a stalker.

I mean it'd probably sound inane if my friends got to know that the most popular girl at school is actually good at stalking.

Edward Darmian. The name sends a chill through my spine. His profile picture is perfect - the kind of perfect which will definitely make Marcie drool without shame. He's wearing a gray sweatshirt and smiling his crooked smile, while his hands are brushing his hair. Before I can stalk any further, a message pops up in my message box.

Lady!

A message from him.

You know what the best part of meeting Edward is? He calls me a lady. Damn him.