twenty five

Chapter twenty five: You Might Be Hot But I'm hotter

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"If you need me anytime,

You know I'm always right by your side,

See I've never felt this love

You're the only thing that's on my mind."

~All I Ever Need, Austin Mahone

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

MY TWELVE YEAR old self ran to hug my mother after coming back from a tiresome day of monotonous school.

"America!" Mommy squealed with joy as I pounced and jumped onto her, my arms immediately finding her neck.

"Mommy, I've missed you so much!" I exclaimed, my legs hanging around her waist.

Laughing cordially, she said, "It's literally been just six hours, baby."

"I know, I know", I crooned, slowly pulling myself away from her and finally attempting to stand on the floor. "I couldn't wait to tell you what happened today."

"Well", she said, running her fingers through her soft, dark hair, "I'll listen to everything you say, but how about we talk while eating Coco Pops?"

"Oh my Gosh Coco Pops?", I asked her, smiling widely and showing her my crooked teeth. "Yay!"

"Just sit on the table, yeah?" She gestured to me to sit down on the dining table, and she disappeared into the kitchen.

I turned the TV on, threw my school bag away on the couch, and sat down on the table. Michael Jackson's Beat It blared through the speakers, and unconsciously, I found myself tapping my legs on the floor to the rhythm of the music.

Slowly, I got up, closing my eyes. I pulled my clothes away - first my tee and then my pants. I rotated my tee in my hands, raising both my arms above my head, and danced crazily to the music that resonated through the walls.

"Yeah beat it, beat it", I sang, moving my almost-naked body, luxuriously jumping on the couch as I did.

"Damn, Am", mommy suddenly appeared out of thin air, making me jump, with a bemused look on her face.

"Um, mommy?" I stuttered, "I w-was, w-well, you know, just, t-trying to get some a-air stroked to my v-vagina, and-"

Mommy's look of bemusement suddenly transfigured into amusement, and she cut my sentence off, erupting into loud laughter that did a good job of echoing through the walls.

"Baby, you wanted air to stroke your vagina?" She clutched her stomach, chuckling, "Seriously, how old are you? You're growing up really fast."