Vampire Traits

APPEARANCES

*Highly Attractive. *Generally taller than the average human. *At age 18, all body hair below the neck sheds. * At age 22, female bodies stop aging. Males stop at age 25. *Fat is a foreign object in the vampire body, so is immediately obliterated by venom. Due to this, all vampires are fit.

HEALING

*Owing to the fact that there's only one way to kill a vampire, they can heal from wounds that would be fatal to humans. If satiated on blood, the healing is swift. If deprived, it is slower. *Unfortunately, they can feel pain. Their pain tolerance is much higher than humans', however. The pain of a tattoo to a human would be a simple itch to a vampire.

CREATION

*Vampires are primarily born- but must have at least one vampire parent. For instance, there must be either a vampire mother or a vampire father, or both. *To prevent inbreeding, if two vampires are related, knowingly or not, there is absolutely no attraction on either side. *If a human becomes pregnant with a vampire offspring, gestation will last 18 months. If a vampire becomes pregnant, gestation will last 12 months. *There are no 'bloodlines' purity-wise; no one vampire's strength depends upon bloodlines. A human-vampire offspring can be stronger than a vampire-vampire offspring. Vampirism is in the DNA, not in blood.

ABILITIES

*Exceptional senses- eyesight, auditory, olfactory, taste, and touch. *Immense strength- the strongest human on Earth is like an ant to a vampire. *Can see perfectly in the dark. *Extreme speed- can run faster than world's fastest sports car. *Faster than lightning reflexes.

SPECIAL ABILITIES

*Some vampires are born with special abilities. They vary in type, and not all vampires have them. *Mental Abilities: Telepathy, telekinesis (often paired with telepathy), Clairvoyancy, Mood/Emotion control, Lie-Detecting. *Physical Abilities: Extra strength. Master-Tracking. Element control. Body Manipulation. Transmorphing (can change appearance at will).

DIET

*After birth, vampires require a diet of both human food and blood. *Around age 10, the need for human food wanes. Around ages 18-20, the need for human food is completely gone and vampires require only blood to survive. *Many vampires still like to enjoy the taste of human food. *The longer a vampire goes without blood, the weaker they become. After that, they begin losing their minds- going insane. If the starvation becomes complete, they essentially become a living corpse. They are technically still alive, and can be fully replenished with enough blood, but they do not move, talk, or do anything. If this state is continuous, however, for over one year, there is no return, no matter the amount of blood poured down their throats. They must wait for decapitation to be truly dead.

LIFESPAN

*After a vampire is born, they mentally age quicker than humans. A 6 year old vampire would have the mental acuity of a teenage human. A fully matured vampire- age 22/25- has the mental acuity of a genius... if not more. Vampire IQs range considerably higher than the smartest human's. *Female vampires mature at age 22, males at 25. *After maturing, vampires can live upwards of thousands of years. *The only way to kill a vampire is decapitation. *Though vampires live upwards of thousands of years, the more children a vampire sires, the more their physical appearance advances. A male vampire with no children will remain the visual age of 25, while a male vampire with 10 children will look more like the age of 50.

*****************************************************************************************************

Hello guys! I hope you like it so far, even though the real story hasn't started yet :) After I finish this story, I will officially continue with Gracie!! So Yay for that!! lol

Vote, Comment, and Follow, and have a lovely day!!