Chapter 16~ Confused

A/N: Hey y'all!!!! Thank you to all the people who read/commented/voted for this story..It means so much and I love you all *Mwaahhh* haha!!! . So here is a bonus chapter ..it is short ..but I hope you like it .. Tell me what you think

                                                                                                     -Bye XOXO     

 (P.S This short chapter is about how Amy feels about her situation) 

* * * * * ** 

"Hello Beautiful 

It's been a long time 

Since my phone's rung 

And you've been on that line 

I've been missing you it's true "  ♥♥♥

* * * * * *

       It was just another Tuesday and I had spent the day at Derek's helping his mom clean up the house. Just a little something I could do to say how thankful I was for all that they had done for me. 

        I walked into my room and checked my phone. No notifications. Disappointed, I threw my phone and watched it land safely on the bed. Lazily, I walked upto my closet , grabbed a towel and stepped into the shower.

A few minutes later , clad in clean clothes , I switched on the television and suddenly I noticed my phone vibrate. It was a text from Joe. I slid my finger across the screen.

"Hello Beautiful"  I smiled as I read the text.

"Hey sweety" I replied.  And within the next few minutes I got another text.

"How's it going?;)"

"I hear it's wonderful in Los Angeles;)" I replied, giggling to myself.

"Haha !!! Amy , you free now? Let''s skype" 

I was actually free but I was hell tired. I would have said no but I knew if I lost that opportunity, I wouldn't get another any time soon.

"Yup, see you in a sec"  I placed my phone back on the bed and took my laptop and logged into Skype.

And there he was. His beautiful face , with those wonderful eyes, was staring back at me. He waved  at me like a child, making me laugh. 

* * * * *

"Amy why are you laughing to yourself?," Derek's voice snapped me out of my daydream.

"No , I was just thinking..," I smiled. I must have looked  stupid.

"About Joe?," Ash asked, playing with her perfect curls.

I smiled again, not being able to give her an answer.

"What are you gonna do now, Am?" Derek asked.  Damon had told Derek everything. I would have but I dind;t think I had the strength to explain my situation to anyone.

"I don't know, Derek. I can only start thinking clearly once I talk to him," I sighed.

"Then call him!," Ash yelled.

"I did!! Last night when I called him, it said his number didn't exist. And when I called Nick, he acted so strange!," I went on talking.

"Even Joe was next to him, Ash. I heard his voice but Nick wouldn't give the phone to him. I have no idea what's going on," I finished and almost had tears in my eyes..

"Alright, we'll figure this out somehow , okay?," Derek looked at me, placing his hand on my shoulder. I nodded my  head , trying to feel hopeful but in vain.

"Ya, but it's so hard when every thing around you reminds you of that one person," I muttered ,  eyes on the floor.

Immediately Ash wrapped me into a hug and I couldn't help but hug her back . Atleast , Ash and Derek were still with me.

_____

Back  home, I had nothing to do. Damon was out with Rose and being alone only made my feelings worse. I couldn't blame Damon for leaving me alone either. Inspite of how much he cared for me , he had his own life to live. That was completely understandable. I took out my laptop  and set it on the kitchen table and decided to check my mail. Maybe I had received a mail which would possibly clear my confusions.  But as I had thought already, my hopes were crushed yet once again. I felt like crying and that was when I remembered the dream that I had a few months ago.  When I heard the news that Joe would be leaving , I had that dream where I was sitting on a park bench , crying all alone looking at Joe. (Chapter 12)

 What did that dream mean? Could it hint to something ? Thinking about that dream made me feel like I was hanging from a cliff. 

I , honestly , just wished Joe would burst open the door and and take me in his arms and explain everything. All that I knew was that I wasn't ready to lose Joe. I would never be ready.