Chapter 9~ Its Partayy time!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello Everyone!! So I know I suck at updaing the chapters. I mean I know I just take a long time to upload the next chapters. Trust me , I'm trying hard to change myself.  So basically this is just a short chapter  to let you know that I'm still writing and I didn't magically disappear lol :D I'm gonna compulsorily write every night before I go to sleep and I'm gonna make it a habit. So by that way I''ll be able to upload more frequently. To all those who are reading my story , inspite of the long breaks I leave in between the chapters, thank you guys so much <3 Seriously , I love you all <3 

***********************************************************************************************************

*DING DONG* I waited as I rung the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door clicked open and I was greeted by a blonde with cute blue eyes , smiling widely at me. 

"Happy Birthday , Ash," I wished and hugged my BFF.

"Thank you , girl. What do you think about my dress?," she asked , twirling around like a model. She was wearing a shimmering gold V-neck dress with beads lining the borders.

"I love it," I clapped my hands together.

"Wait till you see my dress for tonight's party," she winked at me and led me to her bedroom. She sat herself in front of the full size mirror and began to curl her hair.

"Ashley, I need to tell you something," I said as I comfortably sat on her bed.

"Go ahead,"

"I have a boyfriend," I blurted out , feeling a tad shy.

"What!?," she exclaimed, while I let out at giggle. "Who?,"

"Umm...Joe," I replied with at tinge of hesitation in my voice.

"Oh , good," she commented. I was quite taken aback by her response for I thought she would frea...

"OMJJ!!!!! you mean the friggin' Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers?,"  she yelled. Yup , that was what I had been waiting for.

"Yeah...," I fluffed up the pillow next to me and placed my head on it.

"Who was the first one to propose?," She was then on her toes.

"Joe," Just saying his name out loud made me feel special.

"Girl , I'm so happy for you . Finally you have someone to call your own,"

"Yup, but I'm really worried about what Damon might say," I looked at her with a confused expression.

"Three words, Ignore your brother," she literally commanded me. I smiled at her even though I knew Damon would treat my decision like shit.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Are you kidding me?," Damon looked at me , sitting at the corner of my bed. His stern look sent mild shivers through my body.

"No , Damon," I answered , confidently.

"You do realise he is a celebrity and things may not stay the same?," he folded his arms across his chest.

"Somehow for once in my life, I feel like this is it," I got up from my bed and started pacing up and down,"Like he is the one,"

"But don't come back to me crying when you get your heart broken again," I felt like slapping my brother at thoose words of his.

"I'm just asking you to respect my choice," I hopefully looked at him as he nodded his head and left the room.

I closed the door behind him and looked at the clock. Ash's party started at 7 and Joe would be at my house to pick me up at 6.30 which meant I had a good two hours to get ready. But before that, I figured I was tired and my eyes gave in easily..

______________________________________________________________________

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection. I was wearing a simple black knee length dress and a purple satin ribbon wrapped my waist. My mom's favourite necklace hung around my neck and as for the hair , I let it fall down over my shoulders.

"Amy , he is here," I heard Damon say from downstairs.

"I'll be there," I said as I dabbed a little of the lipstick on my lips.

Down the stairs , I prayed to God I wouldn't trip in my 6 inch stilettos. I successfully descended the stairs as Joe took my hand and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Shall we go?," Joe asked me.

"Yes," I looked at Damon 

"I'll join you guys later,"he smiled.

Joe and I headed out and before I closed the door , I caught Damon moutthing the words "Have Fun" and I couldn't help but smile.

"You look gorgeous," Joe complimented.

"Thank you," I blushed slightly and we both got into his car and drove off.