Chapter 5

The guy groaned from his position on the floor and i sheepishly offered him a hand up. He grabbed my hand to help him up. He looked like an average middle aged man with sandy hair. He looked really surprised that i managed to judo flip him i wondered why. "Sorry um whats your name?" I asked. Now he looked confused then he laughed, "I'm Steve. Steve Rogers." he said holding his hand out waiting for a reaction. "Hi then Steve Rogers i'm Percy Jackson." i said smiling shaking his hand. He grinned, "Now tell me Percy what did the punching bag do to you and why on earth did you judo flip me?" "Haha" i laughed nervously. "Sorry bout that anyway i was just blowing off some steam and it was a reflex." He laughed too, "Pretty weird reflex." I grinned. "Wanna spar?" he asked. "Don't be disappointed if you lose." "Oh i won't coz i'm going to win." I replied. 

2 minutes later

"How on earth did you pin me so fast?" Steve asks as i help him up for the second time that day. "Like i said don't be disappointed if you lose." I said laughing. My watch beeped that meant Chaos had sent me a message. I pretended to look at the time. "Oh no i gotta go see you another time Steve?" He nodded then grabbed a pen out of  nowhere and wrote his number on my hand. "Call me if you ever need another spar although you have to know move around a lot but mostly stay in New York." I smiled, I move around too and mostly stay in Alaska but i'm going to New York for a bit soon." He shot me a grin. I went out side into an ally where i teleported back to Chaos' planet. My cheerful demeanor gone in a flash but still there excited at the prospect of a new friend. (A/N not a Percy/Steve pairing)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time i didn't land in anyone's lap but in the middle of the room. "Is it time sir?" "Yes Delta here is your mission briefing you can read it on your ship." I groaned, "Do i have to take Blackjack (in honour of his pegaus he left behind) i love my plane and all but it will be easier to teleport." "Delta you are taking your whole team with you and they can't teleport." "Well then i'll make a portal." I whined. "Delta you are taking your whole team on Blackjack and you will leave in 5 minutes." I groaned, "5 minutes? Urgh fine but you owe me big time Chaos. Ohhhh i can call Steve and we can meet up soon then." Chaos' eyebrows rose at this, "Steve?" "Yeah: i replied. "He's a guy i might have met a few minutes ago." Chaos smiled," You know Percy i think that some of your old you is coming back." I only nodded and smiled to myself. "You know what sir i think it is. They broke me and my new family fixed me. I owe them an explanation. Goodbye Sir." I gave him a mock salute. "PERCY!" he yelled as i teleported onto the deck of my ship with the files. 

(A/N I know this is a short chapter but please don't kill me i'll try to update soon.)