Chapter 8

Tony scowled at me,"No but did you see the damage you did to my tower when you crashed into Wanda?" I shook my head. "YOU SMASHED A DENT INTO MY WALL!" Ethan burst out laughing, "Be glad that's all he did last time he smashed right through a wall and fell off a 59 foot cliff and got smacked by a whole heap of trees but he got right back up and kept chasing after Luke who fell down him but grabbed onto a tree on his way down and didn't fall down to the ground like Percy." Now they were staring at me again. Steve spoke up, "How on earth did you manage that not even I'm that resilient and there's no way you should survive that fall." I laughed at Luke and mines antics but sobered up thinking when I heard Steve's statement. "I get into a lot of accidents so I'm used to near death experiences and falls." This time it was Beckendorf laughing, "Remember the volcano and the Arch not to mention the cruise ship or..." this time he couldn't stop laughing so he broke off in the middle of his sentence. I groaned, "You had to bring up the cruise ship didn't you. You know that Luke and I both feel guilty about that."Natasha questioned us, "What happened on the cruise ship?" Beck and I shared a look. "Nothing you need to know about." Then Tony spoke again," How do expect us to trust you and work with you?" The door opened and Luke came out, I got up and walked in but popped my head out for a second, "If you want to know ask Luke." before shutting the door. Bruce looked faintly disturbed. We went through all of the usual check-up things and everything was going fine until he asked me to take off my shirt. "Um no." I said. "Do you want me to call in Tony and Steve to hold you down while I examine you?" he asked. I look down. " No but you cannot tell anyone what you see only Luke form my team knows." "Knows about what." He asked but gasped as he saw my torso riddled with the scars from the torture. "Who did this to you? Why did they do this to you?" he asked tracing down some of them. I shrugged, "Enemies. You make a lot in this business, they did it to get back at me. They wanted my on their side, i refused and my side won. They were defeated but they rose in power just enough to capture me and do this but after a while i grew stronger and defeated them and escaped. Only Luke knows because he saw me when i was trying to find my way back." I looked at his face which was a turning green. Nonononononono this is bad this is really bad. "Hey hey buddy. Look at me. That's right i'm fine. Nothing is wrong ok? But bad stuff will happen if you don't calm down. Just focus on breathing in and out." He calmed down and turned back to his normal complexion. "You ok big guy?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah thanks well everyone is in perfect condition and everything is normal with you and everyone on your team." We stepped out. "So... what do we do now?" Beck asked. Natasha stood up with a gleam in her eyes, "Lets see what you've got. We are the Earth's Mightiest Hero's and if you were sent to help us you should be pretty amazing fighters." Just then thunder shook the building. OH SHIT ZEUS IS AFTER ME!!!! But instead of being summoned to Olympus or being fried before the gods a huge dude with long shoulder length hair walked in swinging a hammer. Must be Thor Norse God of Lightning. "Hello little midgardian friends." He boomed, then froze mid stride when he saw us. " Who are these strange mortals?"  Ethan laughed, "You came in here swinging a hammer and we are the weird ones?" Thor laughed shaking the whole building, "I like this midgardian. What are your names," We introduced ourselves and he froze shock marring his face. "Are you the A a ace team?" He asked. I nodded and he squealed and we covered our ears. "Oh my Odin I can't believe I met The Ace Team I can't wait to run it in Lady Sif's and the Warriors Three faces that in met you." Then he bowed down to us and I looked to Luke to see if he knew what the hades was happening apparently he didn't and neither did the others judging by their bewildered faces. "Young Perseus what brings you and your team here?" I frowned, "You know who I am?" He nodded really hard, "Yes young Perseus everyone on Asgard knows of you and your heroic deeds you are of course Midgard's Mightiest hero." The Avengers jaws were open even Natasha and according to her file she doesn't show that much emotion. He then stood up and said, "Let me introduce myself I am Thor Odinson Norse God of Lightning and Thunder." I nodded, " I already knew that but I am surely not Earths Mightiest Hero there must be many more stronger heroes than me." He squealed again, " What they say about your modesty is true too!" I was shocked, " Who said I was modest?" He looked surprised, "Do you not know of your tales." I shook my head. He looked even more surprised, Well then I shall take it into my stride to tell you all of your tales." I looked back at the Avengers who were watching our exchange with open jaws and my team who were engaged in their own conversations. "So do you still want to see what we can do or do you just want to catch flies with your open mouths?" Luke mocked them as they shook themselves out of their stupor.

(A/N Sorry for the slow updates and I will try to update once more before Christmas because I'm going to New Zealand for a holiday (yay)  anyway to those of you who are actually reading my story thanks and can you please comment your thoughts about my writing)