Getting to know Niap

Niap's point of view:
It's been 4 years since I was taken in by father Anderson. I'm now 7 years old. Im usually quite around people, but I try talking to them, but they don't talk back or say nice things to me. I try making friends with other kids, but they always say things like "we don't want a weirdo like you as a friend"  or "we don't need a red eyed freak like you" and its not just the boys that say it, but some of the other girls as well. Yes I know I'm different from them, but everyone is different. I just want to make a friend. To have someone to play games with or laugh and make jokes. I usually just leave them and go sit near a window and watch the birds. Though I try to avoid the sunlight for it burns when it touches me. I know I'm not human. I know I'm a vampire. Why else would I have red eyes. Or that I have trouble eating at meal times. The only thing I can keep down easy is when we have tomato soup. Everything else makes me feel sick and sometimes I throw up. The other kids laugh when I do. Father Anderson always make them stop and apologize though I know they don't mean it. I don't tell anyone im a vampire not even Father Anderson. At night when I know everyone is asleep I sneak out my window quietly and for to the woods. It's a good thing I have my own room, but i know if I get caught I will be in trouble. The reason I go to the woods is so I can get blood, but I don't go after people I drink from animals. Only small ones though like rabbits. Once done I apologize to the poor thing and thank it out of respect. I then put the body in a place were it can peacefully lay. I then sneak back in to go to sleep witch is a bit hard. I also make sure to rid of any blood on my face, hands and clothes jut in case. And that's how my days and nights go here at the orphanage. Though sometimes I get the feeling like I'm not ment to be here at all. Also when I sleep at times I dream of a tall man in red. He seems familiar, but I don't know why. I one time told Father Anderson about the dreams of the man in red and he told me not to worry, but I can't rid of the feeling I know him.

Alucard's point of view:

It's been 4 years, 4 years since I lost my little Niap. I looked for her everywhere. Even my master sent out search parties, had no luck. She had them stay there for a few weeks, they came back empty handed. There were times when I wanted to rip them limb for limb or slaughter them for not finding her, but my master knew of my rage and strengthened my restraints on the seals of my gloves. My once warm heart turned to ice. After missions and giving my reports I just go to my chambers to be alone. I sigh as my thoughts always go to Niap. I swirl the blood wine in my glass not really drinking it much. I remember the times I would catch Niap trying to get a drink. I would have to gently take it away and tell her she cant drink it yet for she was to young. She would always pout giving me those adorable little red eyes she has. It was enough to melt my non beating dead heart. I sigh once again setting the glass on the table beside my throne chair and pick up a photo of the last picture Walter took of me and Niap. I remember the day. I had fallen asleep in my chair holding my little girl. She must have gotten out of my hold and tryed to sneak up on me to scare me, but she didn't know I sleep lightly for I opened my eye and saw her make a cute little face as she pretend to roar and her little hands making it look like she had claws. Walter must have came to get me for some reason I don't remember and he snapped the photo at the right moment. The flash started me casing my eyes to widen so the photo looks as though little Niap startled me. She was happy so I let her think she got me. I felt something warm slide down my cheeks. When I put me hand up and move it away I see blood stains on my white gloves. I have been crying with out realizing it. I sigh "I will find you my little Niap, no matter how long it takes we will be reunited with one another once again" I say to myself.