Training Starts

3 Years Later Niap's Point of View:

It has been 3 years since I left Father Anderson, the orphanage, and......Blonde. I cant help but miss her the most and hope that she's doing alright. I sigh as I open the lid to my coffin and sit up stretching. I got up and got changed into some clean clothes which was a long sleeve dark red shirt and dark gray pants. I brushed my hair out which took a bit for some days my hair does not like to work with me. After some time I got my hair tame and slipped my shoes on and left my room after grabbing my homework from my desk and headed up to the upper levels of the manor. Early in the night Walter gives me school lessons for half the night and the rest of the night is usually doing homework or spending time with my father. After a bit of walking through the long hallways I got to the room that was set up for my lessons. I knocked on the door to let Walter know I was there and he responded with a "come in." I opened the door and took my seat at the desk that was in the room. "Evening Miss Niap" Walter said in a polite tone. "Evening Walter" I say back with a smile and he gives one of his own. "Before we start today's lessons, do you have your homework from the previous night?" He asks and I nod. "Yes I do right here" I say handing him the papers. he took them and made sure they where all there then set them in a folder on the big desk in the room. He then walked back over to the roll in chalkboard and started with the lessons. I took out my notebook to take notes as he talked. every now and then I would raise my hand to ask questions at parts I didn't understand and he would calmly answer and go about the lesson. After sometime of talking he handed out homework for what we covered on the different subjects. Walter would give me the the last hour to work on some of my work while he graded my work from the previous night. Every now and then I asked him to help explain the problem I got stuck on and he would calmly come over and help then go back to his desk to continue grading. After some time has pasted the lessons where over and I handed in the work I had done into Walter. After that he dismissed me and I went back down to my room to put my stuff away then went back up to the kitchen to get a blood bag to drink. When there I looked through the different types that where in the fridge till I found one I liked. I then shut the fridge and started drinking my blood. "Well good evening my young one" I heard my father say as I seen him phase through the wall. "evening dad" I say looking up at him. He had on of his normal smiles on his face. He had his hat and glasses on so I couldn't see the rest of his face. "Any plans for this wonderful evening? " he asks as I shook my head and this made him grin. "Wonderful for I have something new we will be working on after your morning lessons." My father says getting himself a blood bag. "Oh and what might that be?" I ask a bit curious. My father couldn't help but chuckle lightly and pat my head. "Niap tonight we will start your training to become skilled fighter such as myself and to help bring down those other vampires that cause havoc." He says with one of his signature smiles. A normal person would be scared by this sight, but I have grown used to it over the 3 years. I found myself smiling back "I like the sound of that dad" I say and his smile grew wider if it was possible. "Perfect my child. When done drinking your fill come down to the sub-basement. We will start from there." My father says as he started heading out of the kitchen. "Alright dad will be there shortly." I say as he chuckles and phases out. *I wonder if he will teach me that trick?* I think to myself  as I finish my blood bag and threw it in the trash and cleaned up any mess. I then walked down the long hallway  and down to this large painting on the wall. One of the guards in the hallway stopped me and asked what I was doing. I told him I was going to see my father and asked no further questions and let me go. I then carefully move the heavy painting away from the wall just enough to squeeze myself through. The guard moved it back once I was through. It was pitch dark so I took my steps carefully down what felt like stairs and held along the cold stone walls. After a bit of walking down steps I reached the bottom of a very dimly lit area and saw a big steel door at the end of the hall. I slowly walked over to it and knocked hearing it echo loudly. After a bit I hear my father tell me to come in so I opened the huge heavy doors to another large dimly lit room. I saw my father standing near the door. "I see you made it down alright? " he asks and I nod and he smiles taking a cloth out of his pocket and soon found him wrapping it around my eyes blindfolding me. "Dad what's this about? " I ask confused at his action. "Relax young one" my father says in a deep calming tone. "This is your first training exercise and it was necessary to block your sight." He says and I nod at this. "What will I be doing then?" I ask. "Its a simple but necessary thing a young vampire should learn and that's opening your third eye." I was even more confused at this. "My what?" I ask. "Your 3rd eye or your mind's eye it helps us vampires see more then our normal vision let's us. It's a bit hard to explain, but when you open your 3rd eye its like seeing things in much more clear focus" he says and I could hear the slight smile in his voice. "I see." I say. "Now once you get your third eye open I want you to come find me somewhere in this room." My father says and I nod understanding the task. My father chuckles and soon walks away as his footsteps echo off the walls and after a bit come to a stop. I then began to try and get my 3rd eye to open.

Authors Note:

Hey readers I'm so sorry this took so long to get out. Work and other things can be a big hassle at times. I do try my best to get my chapters out  as soon as I can or when I can think of chapter plots so bare with me please. Also with what actually hides the sub-basement level of the hellsing mansion I forgot. I have read stories where some say it's a mirror and some say it's a painting. I went with painting for it seems less obvious something is behind it unlike a random mirror in a hall of paintings, but that might also be my thinking logically. Anyway hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave your comments and hope you enjoy my future chapters. Also don't forget to check out my others stories and short stories of you would like. Until next time bye! :)