Heartbreak

The next morning Blonde's point of view:

When I woke up I was blinded by the sun coming through the window. I groaned pulling the blanket over my head. "Niap turn off the bloody sun" I groaned out mumbling curses to myself. I rolled over to where I think is the other bed is "Niap.....Niap wake up" I call out as I continue rolling until I fall off the bed hitting my head on the nightstand "OW FUCK THAT HURT!" I yell not caring who heard me at this hour. I held my head rolling around on the ground till the pain stopped. when I pulled the mess of blankets off my head I looked over at the other bed to find it empty. "Niap?" I ask to the empty room. "Your not playing a joke on me are you?" Again I was met with silence. I started searching around the room looking everywhere only to find no trace of Niap, I was getting worried. "Niap this isn't funny you can come out now" I say heading back to sit on the bed. Before I could sit though I saw a note. I picked it up and read it. "Dear Blonde, I am so sorry to do this to you, but I left to go find my father. It was a difficult choice to make, but please don't be mad. Your still my best and only friend and I hope we can see each other again. I am truly sorry for leaving you. Tell Father Anderson I'm really sorry as well. -Niap"  I was shocked by this. I couldn't believe what just read. The note slipped from my hand and fell to the floor. I slowly fell to my knees and onto the floor. *She left....she left....my friend, the only one I ever trusted left me....* I think to myself as I just sat on the floor staring. After a while there was a knock on the door "Blonde Niap time to wake up ye two. we are leaveing in an hour so get up and get ready then meet me and Maxwell in the hall" Father Anderson said through the door. I sigh and slowly get and grab some clean clothes and go to the bathroom to change. As doing so I thought over the note and next thing I know I scream and punch the wall in pure anger. I didn't care about the pain. I soon finish getting ready and grabbed my bag. I saw the note and for some reason I stuffed it in my bag and left the room and went to where Father Anderson and Enrico waited. "Wasn't another Girl with her?" I hear Enrico say. "Aye, Blonde where be Niap?" Anderson asks and I just shrug. my head was down and my bangs covered my eyes from view. "Aww whats wrong someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Enrico mocks. I glare at him. "Maxwell enough, Blonde where be Niap? please tell me" Anderson says kneeling by me, It was quiet in the hallway until I push past Anderson and started walking down the hall. "Shes gone. shes not coming back!" I shout. storming away. I headed to the car wanting to stay in a place someone just left me. I sat in the back seat as I waited for Anderson and Enrico. When they got we headed to the airport to head back to the stupid orphanage. *Why did Niap have to leave? Why? Did I do something to make her mad?* I kept asking myself these questions the whole way back. I didn't speak a word to anyone.

Timeskip back to the orphanage:

Once back at the orphanage I grabbed my bag and headed strait to my room. I wasn't in the mood to deal with the other kids at all. Once in my room I threw my bag across the room not caring where it landed. Waves of emotions washed over me and before I knew it I was screaming and yelling out of anger. I started throwing and pushing over whatever I could. I didn't care about the mess I was making. I continued to scream, yell and trash the room till I had no energy left. I collapsed on the floor crying. I felt so alone with Niap gone. I had no one, I was alone again. *Guess no one can be trusted* 

Anderson's point of view:

I heard all the yelling and screaming. I heard the thrashing. "whatever happened between Blonde and Niap must have not been good" I say quietly to myself as I listen behind the door. I am curious as to where Niap went off to, but guess that be a question to ask later when Blonde is more calm. "may God watch over both Blonde and Niap and help guide thy troubled souls, amen"

Author's note:
hey guys so sorry it took forever to get this chapter out. I have been really busy lately at work due to the holidays rolling around. Also I want to let you guys know that my friend Ryan_jae_bless  the owner of Blonde has made a new story that tell about what Blondie goes through after Niap left. So go check out Making Of A REREDRUM. This story will continue don't worry, but if you want to learn what Blondie is going through check out my friends story. Any way hope you guys are liking this so far and I will update when I can so until then bye bye :)