26 unedited

Angus pov

The fibe in the pack house was tens. People kept asking about the Luna. Ever sins Alex her funeral, people were worried about her. And when the rumours started too go around that she was in heat and the Alpha wasn't with her people started too show up with gifts.

J.j. won them over with her sweet singing voice and the way she stood proud and strong during the wake gained her the respect she deserved.

One off the Omega's brought the gifts up, leaving them in the elevator lobby. There was a sea of flowers, chocolates, cards and drawings from Anna's class.

Tha men in the pack were acting weird. They tried too contain themselves knowing the Alpha would kill them if they got too close but we had too restrain a couple off them that almost broke the security on the 10th floor stairwell.

It was the middle off the fifth day and i walked into Ivan his office. "Anything new about the Alpha." I asked bowing my head a little but not as much as i used too sins they made me the Gamma of the pack.

Ivan was sitting behind his desk raking a hand thought his blond hair. "I was just about too try again." He tolled me picking up the phone.

He dialed the number and suddenly his eyes lit up. "Alpha." He said. Then he frowned nodding and saying yes Alpha in response. 

"Euhm.. Alpha the reason I called..." he started but was interupted by the Alpha telling him to spit it out.

Ivan took a deep breath and steeled himself. "Alpha the Luna is in heat."  He said hastly. Ivan pulled the phone from his ear as the Alpha roared loudly.

The Alpha started too bark orders at him and Ivan's response was another sting off yes Alpha's. "Alpha she's been in heat for 5 days and the apartment is under lock down." Ivan said quickly interupting the Alpha. 

Ivan pulled the phone away again as a loud feral growl erupted through the phone. They hung up and Ivan rubbed his temples. "He's very very pissed and that's a understatement." Ivan sighed. "Where will he be back?" I asked with a small smile. I was just glad he knew and comming.

"Tomorrow. Even if he succeed the speed limit by double the allowed speed. We'll just have too see." Ivan said. He then continued on explaining the Alpha was visiting another pack that was keeping Alpha John in prison sins he was a close friend off Alpha Ross.  Alpha Thanatos is trying too find Alpha Ross and get as much information as possible.

I excused myself and made my way back upstairs too inform Marcia.
J.j. has locked herself in the gym again and Marcia tolled me she just has shifted again. I was hoping the heat would have hit it's peak by now.

I placed the new load of gifts in the living space. Making sure Anna her drawing was getting enough attention.

Jacqueline pov.

My days consisted of beating the crap out off the punching bag, eating, taking cold showers and baths. But when the heat was at its baddest i could contain me wolf and i would shift. She would try too get out but the door wouldn't budge. Eventually she would give up and cope with the heat the only way she could. She would settle down near Than's part off the gym and when his sent wasn't helping enough she would make me lick myself.

I was grossed out at first but I have gotten used to it. She would fall asleep after and i would wake naked and oddly satisfied. When that happened it took longer until the next wave hit.

My muscles ached from working out and shifting two times a day. I ate a lot but somehow lost some weight in the prosess.  My ass was still big but very toned now. As was my chest area. Instead off a flat even stomach i found the abs were more defined.