32 : unedited

I wanted too go down for lunch too interact with the pack members.  After a quick shower and changing into a black flared out pants Angus picked, a red loose fitted top and some low heels we headed downstairs.  I put my hair in a half up due so my mark and some off the hicky's were on show.

Marcia wanted too put me in a dress and i wanted jeans so we compromised on black pants so i would still look somewhat my age but elegant enough as a Luna.

Angus looked at me approvingly and complemented me. I was down a guard and was stuck with the ever talkative Mike. He would follow a couple off feet away while Angus and Marcia stayed close.

Angus tolled me he got the promotion too Gamma off the pack and he was there when Than came back. Supriseingly enough he wasn't bothered by it at all. I made a mental note too talk too Than about that. Off course I hugged the live out off him when he tolled me about the promotion.

Marcia took me too the kitchen first and as soon as I entered i was greated with smiles and they bowed there heads. I tolled them not too but I knew from my mother there not stopping it.

Marcia whent all 'devils wears prada.' on them. If i didn't know the name she would chime in and tell me if she could. We worked the kitchen staf and after that we headed too the dinning hall. I thanked those who send me gifts, flowers and casarolles. I greated those i haven't met yet.

I mingled with the room taking different seats and made small talk with the pack members. No mater what rank. Out off the corner off my eye i saw Ivan standing next too Angus near the wall watching Marcia and me. He gave me a nod and a sweet smile, which I returned.

Right then someone grabbed my wrist roughly. "Your in my seat." He grumbled tugging me up from my chair. Conversation skidded too a halt and the people around me gasped.

"Who are you?" His low voice echoed through the room. How come he didn't know me. Pretty much every pack member knew off me and was at the gym when Than introduced me. "I'm J.j." I stated eyeing his hand still on my wrist. He frowned down at me and people started murmerd around us. Suddenly his eyes widened as realisation hit him.

I recognised his face from the file and his sent hit me. He was the guard who took me up out off the prison. He was just about too let go off my wrist but i grabbed his hand giving him my sweetest smile. "Deimos. How nice too see you again. How have you been?" I said confidently shaking hand.

He looked at me confused shifting his eyes from our hands too me. "Good ...Luna." He stammered out with a small bow. I reliesed his hand. "And how's your mate, Daphne? " I asked him intwining my hands in front off me.

"Euhm very good Luna. I'm happy too say we're having pups." He said uncomfortably, still bowing his head. "Oh wow that's great. Make sure too congratulat her for me." I said.

I gestured too his seat. "Here sit. I was just about too leave anyway." I tolled him taking my leave. "Off course Luna.  Thank you." He said stuttering lightly.

I side stepped him and walked too Marcia who was ready too attack. I linked my arm with hers. "Nice save." She whispered once I was close enough. I nodded still smiling so much that my cheeks hurt.

We passed Ivan who looked at me weary. I just nodded at him and he shook his head with a smirk mouthing 'underestimated'.

We then continued too walk the grounds and Marcia tolled me about the trainings they conducted. Angus tolled me about the qualifier that would happen tomorrow. I took all this in.

The qualifier contained off three parts. The fist was speed and conditioning. We were going too have too run an obstacle course, with a wall too jump over, monkey bars and such things.