One innocent kiss

Another heart break from a boy going back to their perfect girlfriends they wanted. I am the girl boys just use to get what they want. Some to toy with my emotions. Other's to get girls jealous so they come to his beckoning call. History repeating itself with every guy I date. Hmmph figures don't get me wrong I have a friend that has the exact same problems.

???: "Nanami hey... Let me guess you got tossed aside too huh?"

Nanami: "Yea seem like a normal year to me. Vergil."

Vergil: "Well life is not easy task love is stupid it hurts too much think my heart already slowly dying."

Nanami: "You and I both. Hey want to kick it at my house the usual. Popcorn and watch some movies comedies at best?"

Vergil: Chuckled. "The heck why not Nana."

Me and Vergil the loneliest motherfuckers you shall ever meet. Valentines day is a day we dread all the time. Due to our relationships dying before it ever gets to that day. So spending Valentines on this very day alone him and I watching comedies or dramas only to say love is a load of bullcrap. Is our picket of a fantastic day of romance screw overs.

Vergil: "Seriously I do not know the whole rave about Valentines day I mean, like what spend cash on chocolate and roses when they wont even last a week? Seems like a waste of cash."

Nanami: Giggles. "I hear you I mean what girl will like sappy shit like that!"

Vergil and Nanami: "I would burn it to the ground."

Vergil and Nanami: laughed and as the room became quiet they looked at each other longingly. Both ended up feeling a thump in their chest.

Vergil: Leaned in close to Nanami's face.

Nanami: Leaned in close to his as both of their lips connected like fire and ice.

      That when everything started to change. Not a romantic relationship but one we may consider as... None other

                    ~Friends with benefits~