Wanting more

I couldn't get enough of Nana. She was addicting like sweets. Smooth as choclate her kisses gave my lips. Her breath wanted me to drink her in. Her body so perfect but was this cause I lusted for a girl to be mine. Or was it cause this deep desire was beacuse I deeply wanted her to be mine alone. Haha that stupid me fall for Nana yup I am on the nut train.

Nanami: Pulled away from kissing and smiled.

Vergil: "Someone is ready to play and not get caught." He smiled mischeviously.

Nanami: Blush grew enough to notice. "Shut up I was too quick and too childish on choosing this without thinking. But I know what I want now." She pulled away noticing a few students pass by and she was back to her stubborn self when she hangs with him.

Vergil: Looked and sighed. "We better head home I will drop you off cool with you Nana?" He spoke with sincerity.

Nanami: Just nodded and looked down walking.

           This was the most awkward walk for me I loved the way her body was pressed up against mine. I wanted to go further but knowing we were still in school it didn't seem right. My mind wandering how could I even think me and Nanami would get that far. I never even thought this way in any other of my relationships. So my question is.. Why her and why now???

Nanami: "Hey vergil?"

Vergil: Shook his head. "Huh what? Oh sorry."

Nanami: "Are you ok? You haven't said a word through out the time we were walking."

Vergil: Looked up seeing we were in front of her house. "Yea just uhhh not looking forward to doing homework from Mr. Breniman."

Nanami: "Who isn't looking forward to doing homework from that old bat." She smiled.

Vergil: Heart panged like lightning and beats harder like a bass. "Well I better head home see ya later!!" Runs off like a flash.

        What the hell is wrong with me. Why does my chest hurt. Why is it the things she says my body burns up into flames. Do I want something more.....