Damon Salvatore Imagine!

Imagine Damon waiting at the end of the aisle for you..crying.

*Y/n's POV*
"Ok y/n calm down its ok just breath." Elena told you soothingly. You nodded blowing up the paper bag then breathing in slowly. You were really nervous not about being with Damon forever. Just...just A LOT of people. You always had a fear of big crowds.

"Y/n?!" A male voice called. It was Stefan and Alaric.

"Are you ready?" Alaric asked. Alaric was walking you down the aisle because your fathered died awhile back. You nodded and grabbed your bouquet and patted away the tears from your eyes trying not to mess up the make up. Caroline did it she'd kill you if you did. You breathed in slowly and out. It was calming you down but you were still nervous. The girls lined up ahead of you. Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, and Rebecakah. Damon's were Stefan, Alaric, Enzo, and Klaus. The girls started walking to the music it was the original music but your song wasn't. It was "A drop in the Ocean" that song. Rebecakah started walking down. You knew when she made it to the end you had to walk out or..run. Which you weren't gonna run. You loved Damon that much to walk in front of a big crowd and he knew you did. She made it to the end...everyone stood up and looked back at me and Alaric. Just Breath Just Breath you told yourself.
"It's ok just breath." Alaric whispered in my ear. Ok we started walking. Step 1-2-3 Step 1-2-3....you looked up and your eyes met with Damon. He was tearing up. He had that beautiful smirk on his face like he did every time he saw you. Only this one was with more love and pride. Is Damon Salvatore going soft on you. You smiled to the thought of that. You guys got to the end of the aisle. "And who gives this lovely woman away to this man?" The priest spoke up as everyone sat down.
"I do!" Alaric smiled and kissed my hand and handed me off to Damon. He took my hand in his and leaned down and whispered in my ear and said. "You look Amazing." He purred. Uh oh you knew what was happening tonight. ------
"Do you Mr.Damon Guissepi Salvatore take this lovely woman Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n to be you wife till death do us part?"

"Yes I do forever and always." Damon replied. The priest looked towards you. "Do you Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n take Damon Guissepi Salvatore to be your husband till death do you part?" The priest asked.

You took a deep breath. "Yes I Do forever and always." You smiled tearing up.
"I now give you Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore! You may kiss the bride!" He priest yelled. Damon looked at you and smirked. He leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back instantly. He dipped you down and you giggled. You stated at those blue eyes knowing he'd be yours forever and always.