You Don't Love Me Anymore..

"Nothing is worse than seeing the two of you together and knowing that I will never have you again."

y/n pov:

"No Damon, I can't deal with this shit anymore! She is in love with you and you don't fucking see it."

"You crazy y/n! She loves Stefan!"

"Really Damon, does she really!? How about every time I hug or kiss you she sends daggers at me. If looks could kill i'd be dead!"

Damon shook his head, "You don't get it, I can't love you knowing someone else who is better than me is in love with you.."

He stepped forward, "y/n stop-

"No Damon I'm not gonna stop! I need to face the fact that I am not goof enough for you. And that Elena is."

I started to head for the door, "No y/n wait!" He sped over pressing me against the wall stopping me from leaving. 

"Come on, I love you not her."

"Thats what they all say." I whispered bitterly.

Right on cue as if it was a movie Elena walked in.

"Damon, whats wrong?" She asked completely bypassing that I have tears streaming down my face.

"My point exactly." I pushed him off and exited through the door. 

"Goodbye Damon."

-- two weeks later--

"Alaric he doesn't love me anymore. He has already moved on with Elena. There is no chance of us getting back together."

"You don't know that y/n, he really loves you. I could see it in the way he looks at you."

The bell dinged at the doors to the Mystic Grill opened, and in walked the two. His arm was snaked around her waist as he kissed her neck.

"Really, cause it seems to me he has moved on." Alaric looked back sighing. I downed the rest of my drink slamming it on the counter causing it to shatter.

Everyone in the grill looked towards me, including them. I rolled my eye throwing a twenty on the bar, and collected my things heading for the door. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked out.

"Are you really over her Damon?" Elena whispered.

I stopped walking..

"Yeah, I am." 

"Nothing is worse than seeing the two of you together and knowing that I will never have you again."