So You Think You're Funny

part two of "Don't You Ever Do That Again"

"She won't wake up!" Damon cried. Awh poor thing thinks I'm really dead haha.

"Can't you do something, please?"

"I'm sorry Damon, I can't she is to far gone her hearts been infected." Bonnie answered her voice shook as she spoke.

Alright Bonnie that's enough you can wake me up.

Damon's Pov

Bonnie stood there not knowing what to do. I felt as if a steak went through my heart. She is gone, and I wasn't able to save her.

Stefan places his hand on my back, "I'm sorry brother. We will figure out who did this"

I nodded then sped out of the room outside to my car. I huffed in anger and found the nearest thing which was a log, and threw it into a tree making the log crumble to pieces.

Jumping into my car, I started the engine and drove off.

To where you ask. Well I don't know myself.

Bonnie's Pov

Damon sped out of the room leaving Stefan, Y/N and me.

"I better go after him." Stefan went to leave, "Do you want me to take her?"

I shook my head, "No it's okay. I'm gonna try and figure out what happened and get some answers. I'll be fine go find Damon before he does something stupid."

He nodded and left.

I waited a moment for her to leave the area. Then I started the spell to wake up y/n.

"Ocoros Mecante, Aleora Subsitos. Ocoros Mecante, Aleora Subsitos. Olo Santire, Dis Et Brav. Ocoros Mecante, Aleora Subsitos"

- nothing

"Y/n?" I tapped her shoulder. Still nothing.

Shit

"Okay Bonnie breath you can do this. Just concentrate." I tried the spell again.

"Ocoros Mecante, Aleora Subsitos. Ocoros Mecante, Aleora Subsitos. Olo Santire, Dis Et Brav. Ocoros Mecante, Aleora Subsitos"

Nothing again.

"No, no, no, this cannot be happening right now." I started to hyperventilating.

"Damn it y/n! I should've never listen to you. You know I couldn't do this!" I turned away looking around for something that could possibly help me.

"Holy Shit!" Y/n shot up gasping for air.

I spun around see y/n sitting up alive. The fake veins faded away.

"Thank god!" I smiled running to crush her with a hug.

"Bonnie!" Y/n tapped my back. "I'm still catching my breath please don't squeeze me so tight!"

She backed up, "Sorry."

"Sooooo, how did he react?"

Her smile dropped, "He is really upset about it, and I believe Stefan said he heard him throw something. So yeah not good."

I nodded, "Yeah I should go find him before he does something stupid." I started to leave.

"Hey, that's what I told Stefan lol!"

Before I left I turned back to Bonnie, "Thanks again!"

————
I opened the door to the Salvatore Boarding House. Damon's car was parked outside so I'm pretty sure he is here somewhere.

Sounds a glass clacking together in the study told me he must've been in there. I walked into the doorway.

Damon had his back to me facing the fire sipping his Bourbon.

"She is really gone." I heard him mumble taking another sip. He stood up throwing his drink into the fire in rage.

"Damon!" I shouted from where I stood.

He whipped around, you could tell he was a little drunk. "Oh great Damon, now you're hallucinating her."

I shook my head walking in front of him, "No I am here Damon!" I grabbed his face his eyes opened in shock.

"Oh my god." He patted me down making sure that he could feel me. Then he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. He held me for a while then shoved me away.

"Hold up," he paused for a moment staring at me. He had his thinking face on then glared. "You pranked me didn't you?"

I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. "Yes I did, and Bonnie did a great job."

He smiled, "Don't you ever do that again." Then kissed me passionately.

———

Y'all I am so so so sorry for not posting in a while. I am working and trying to keep up on school. Life has been crazy and I from now on I'm trying to write again and everything. So let me know if you have any ideas for imagines or even book ideas. I wanna write again and I'm ready. I also have a book in the works so stay tuned for that also! Thank you guys so much!

Love you lovelies <3 see ya soon!

Sincerely - J