Chapter 2 - Entrance

The Test:

Part 1 - Entrance

"You will be sent to 3 rooms in a sequence of tests. It will be 6 months in each reality. Wether you come out alive is of no importance to us. If you survive, you will live in the reality we deem best for you. Please head to Room Zero. You will be told further instructions there." A mechanical voive over the intercom said as soon as I entered the building. 5 other young adults are in the room with me. We all go over to the Room Zero. I'm nervous, because maybe if I'm going to be sent to another reality, then I'm already living in a man made reality. Everything I used to believe could be wrong. Is it really in the 3000's in the real world? Or is realy 2000, or maybe 4000? I decide I need to find out, and escape if possible. I am not a test guinea pig, and never will be.

The real world, April 27, 7654

"one of our test subjects has already figured it out. I believe she may be able to survive in Reality 657, and if we see that she is dying, we pull her out of the stimulation room and make her a citizen. If she survives, we send her to world 657 and see if she can save them. Anyone disagree?" as usual, no one does. Rory Corblade always seems to have the perfect suggestion. I only hope that this girl won't find out the secret. The last one who did was not happy. We were almost destroyed. I decide to point this out, and I know I will only get away with it because I am a senior, and I'm well respected.

"Rory, Reality 657 is where that girl, Cleopa figured out a secret. For those of you who are new here, she found out one of the three secrets." I paused a moment, and heard many people gasp. They all knew one secret, only Seniors knew all 3. The secrets are what keep people in 7654 in check. They know that there are people in stimulators and if they are a pain to society, they will be tested on in the stimulator.  I continue my speech, "It has only been a century since Cleopa. Are you sure that this is a risk worth taking?" I know that he will say "let us vote" and that is exactly what he says. The vote is 6 in favor for her to go to reality 657, 5 for her to not. Rory replies sternly, but knowingly "Mathew, we understand the risk, but this is a risk worth taking. Please take any further arguments to The People." that is the standard reply.

The Three Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें