A Brand New Me!

The picture above is the new Hermione and the outfit she is wearing. I know that in the books blaise had darker skin but I really liked that photo so I'm going to go with tanned skin.

************************************

I quickly raced upstairs to throw some other clothes on as I was only wearing jogging bottoms and a big T-shirt. She quickly put her hair in a bun and grabbed a pair of light wash, blue, ripped skinny jeans with a white, loose vest top and some pumps.

As she looked in the mirror she thought that this outfit was nice but didn't make her look hot or anything. All it really did was cover her up, she didn't have any curves and her boobs were practically nonexistent. The only thing she really liked about herself was the fact that she hardly ever got any spots. She heard the doorbell ring and ran downstairs.

When she opened the door stood in front of her was the most beautiful woman she had possibly ever seen. She had dark brown hair that fell in loose curls all down her back with tanned skin and brown eyes. She looked just like a model dressed in a long floaty skirt down to her ankles with a slit up the side, as well she had on a cream, floaty top tucked in and cream wedges to match.

The man stood next to her also looked like a model, with his tan skin, dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was wearing a very expensive looking suit. The thing that shocked her the most was that stood in front of her was none other than Blaise Zabini. He was wearing black jeans and a white button down top that showed of his muscles.

" hey Granger "

" Zabini, what a pleasant surprise " she said sarcastically " I'm guessing that these people behind you are your parents" which a nod of his head she addressed them " Mr and Mrs Zabini it is a pleasure to meet you, however I can't Invite you in as I am expecting some guests in a few minutes"

The woman simply nodded and said "we know, that is why we came"

Hermione's POV:

I gasped with shock I couldn't believe it was this woman telling me that she was my real family?

" I'm sorry, please can you explain"

"Of course we can, I think it would be best if we started at the beginning." The woman said, " Well my name is Isabella Zabini, this is my husband Alexander Zabini and our son Blaise. Firstly you are our daughter...."

"What!"

"Please don't interrupt it will make everything so much easier" when she said this I nodded my head " Thank you "Back before Harry Potter got his scar all pureblood family's that weren't deemed blood traitors were expected to join voldemort. We didn't want this so we joined the order and were spies for them having a dark mark as well. Later on I found out I was pregnant, now I only thought it would be giving birth to a boy something I was very glad about. This was because voldemort had created a new rule that if any of his death eaters produce girls that they would be allowed to go to Hogwarts until 4th year. After that they would stop going and stay with voldemort in his manor, to be used for his personal entertainment. This would mean giving up our daughters to sex slavery and we would never want that." After saying all this her 'mother' started to cry.

Her 'father then carried on for her "now remember we though we were only giving birth to a son. When your mother went into labour we were on holiday in the Caribbean so no one new. Then when she gave birth to a girl and a boy we knew what we had to do. We came home early from our holiday we you and went to a muggleborn adoption agency. That was were we left you as we thought it was better that the alternative."

By the end of the speech her new mother was sobbing in her father's arms and Blaise had an identical expression to hers, they were boh shocked as hell. Hermione was he first to speak up
"Is Hermione my real name then?"
"No its not" her mother spoke up " your birth name is Sophie Athena Zabini. We chose this as Sophie means wisdom and Athena is the goddess of wisdom."
"Why don't I look like any of you then?"
"That would be the strong glamour  charm we placed on you, would you like me to remove it?"
"Yes please!"
With a flick of her wand her mother mother mutter the spell ' glamour inverse' Hermione felt a shiver run down her spine and she looked back to her parents as to what to do.
"Go look in a mirror" her mother said.

No ones POV:

She raced upstairs to see what had changed and was shocked when she saw her new reflection. She had long, wavy dark brown hair, bright blue eyes and gorgeous tan skin. She now had a beautiful figure with curves in all the right places and she was now 5ft 5" so her legs seemed much longer. Her face had not completely changed shape but she now had much sharper cheek bones and more defined features. The part she thought that had changed the most was her breasts the were now almost definitely a D cup. The outfit she was wearing now did wonders for her, with her jeans clinging to her legs like a second skin.

Hermione s POV:

I ran back down the stairs to where my new family was standing they all looked really nervous, well apart form Blaise who was leaning against he sofa grinning.
"What's the natter?"
"Well honey, we were wondering if you would like to live with us as your adoptive parents can't come back?"

My mother looked really worried, maybe she thought that I would not want to go with them. Well I have nothing to loose so I might as well try it out.
"I would love to"
My mother started grinning like a Cheshire cat and said "well you won't need any of your clothes as most won't fit so why don't you pack any personal belongings, Blaise go help your sister."
"Yes mam" he said saluting her as I giggled

************************************
Blaise's POV:

"Did you know I was your twin?" She questioned
"No not until you did, but I want you to know I am really sorry for everything...."
"Blaise shut up it doesn't matter anymore, you are now my twin so let's put the past behind us, OK"
"Thanks and by the way I am not your only sibling there is also Mylo and Elpida and they are also twins. Before you ask, Elpiba wasn't given away as voldemort found out about her. Also the order said that if voldemort was still alive in the summer before her 4th year they would fake kidnap her and look after her. By the way they are both 3, everyone calls Elpiba Ellie or something like that though."
"Doesn't Elpida mean hope"
"Yes our parents named her in hope of bringing you back, in hope of peace and the dark lord dying and in hope that she would stay with us unlike you"
"Oh, well I think I have everything I need so we better go back down"
"Can I call you Sophie now"
"Sure it is less of a mouthful that Hermione"
As we made our way down the stairs I thought to myself I like Sophie she seems to have put the past behind her and is up for knew things I wonder if she will be as forgiving with Draco.

************************************

That took so long to write I know I haven't written much as in progressing through the plot but I kind of want to put lots of detail in.
Please comment, vote, add to your library or all three. If you have any ideas I am all ears.