My New Home

I will be calling Hermione Sophie from now on in case you were wondering. Also thank you for all the votes that I have been getting, and please comment as I would love to hear what you think and any ideas.

************************************

Sophie's POV:
Blaise and I walked back down the stairs to where our parents were waiting for us.
"Now... Sophie" after I nodded my father continued "we will apperate to the gates of the manor so hold on to Blaise's hand and I will take your bags"
He then took the bags out of my hand, shrunk them and placed them in his blazer pocket. Blaise then offered me his arm and we apperated.

************************************
Sophie's POV:
When we got there I opened my eyes, in front of me was the most beautiful house that I had ever seen. It was absolutely gigantic, definitely the biggest house I had ever seen. I cheekily thought my new home is some much bigger that Malfoy Manor and a lot nicer to look at to.
"Mr Zabini" I said
"Yes"
"How rich exactly are we and is this the only er.... house you own?"
"Well, do you know how rich the Malfoys are?" When I nodded my head he continued well we are twice as rich" I gasped they were rolling in it, this knew fact told me that they could spend at least 1 million pounds a month and not go poor.
"However we are a tad more modest" I snorted at this and Blaise shot me a grin "The reason we are so rich is that we own all wizarding shopping centres like Hogsmeed and Diagon Alley, by this I mean the places to rent out in them. Also we own the branch of cafes and restaurants that are situated all around the world called Magic. On top of this we also have our own clothing line called Be Good To Yourself along with its own make up range."
By the time he had finished we were standing outside the front door but I just gasped in shock. That restaurant was the best in the wizarding world and was a 5 star, as well the clothing range was something I used never be able to afford but now.....
"Well, are you going to open up, I'm sure Ellie and Mylo can't wait to see their new sister. To open the door all you have to do is put your palm were the handle would be, and because of your blood it will open up." After Blaise said this I did as he told me and watched the doors open up.
The foyer was massive with huge stairs going upwards straight in front of the door. Most of the room was a creamy colour with gold and brown bits, the windows had beautiful curtains that went to the floor and even the ceiling had intricate designs on it. I had to say it was that I was most certain that I had never been in a place this beautiful before.

************************************
I am thinking about doing another story about a marriage law fan fiction - definitely a Harry Potter one though. It would be about Harry's twin sister do you have any ideas? If you do please comment on this chapter. Thanks.