The life of a Princess.

I am so sorry I know that I haven't updated in ages and that this chapter isn't very long or detailed. I have been busy so I'm sorry.
If anyone has any ideas please tell me as I have a few but I'm not completely sure which route to go down.

************************************

Sophie's POV:
A door to the side of the room opened and out burst two adorable looking children. They ran over to Blaise screaming
"Blaisey your home"
It was obvious to anyone who overlooked this greeting that these to children adored the man who was now picking them up.
"Mama, Papa who is this?" The little boy asked, who was a miniature version of Blaise.
"This is Sophie, she is your big sister and blaise's twin" my mother replied
The little girl jumped out of blaise's arms and ran up to me. I picked her up a little unsure of what to do, she wrapped her arms around my neck and said
"You're so pwetty, can I have a sleepover in your room tonight. Pwetty please" I looked towards my mother for her approval, then replied
"Yes of course you can, we can have a girly night whilst Blaise and Mylo have a sleepover as well."
Both children squealed with joy and started running around with circles before my mother asked me if I wanted to see my new room.
"Yes I would love to."

I was led up the main stair case through lots of corridors until we came to a stop.
"This is your room, the one opposite is blaise's and the door on the same side as yours but down the hall is Elpida's and Mylo's is opposite hers. You can go in if you want."

I stepped in n and looked around transfixed at the beauty of the room.
It was at least 3 times bigger that my previous bedroom with a king size bed and through an archway there was a sitting room with plush sofas and chairs. (A/N: Look at the picture at the top for a better description, I'm not very good at this sort of thing). There was a glass door through to a balcony which had a table and chairs set out. Another door went through to a bathroom which put the prefects one at Hogwarts to shame. The the final door led into what must have been a walk in wardrobe, however it was not filled with clothes. Breaking my train of thought my mother said
"We will go shopping in Paris later on in the week so that we can fill this room up."
"Paris! We can go shopping in Paris?"
"Yes, of course we can. I'm glad you like shopping, unlike Blaise who prefers quidditch."
"I can't wait.... Hang on what will I wear until then?"
"Hear you may borrow this dress of mine. It doesn't really suit me and I will charm it to fit you. I will put in enough outfits to last you until we do go shopping."
My mother passed me the dress, it had a floral pattern on it with two straps holding it up. I went in to the closet to put it on.

Standing in front of the mirror now I saw how good this dress made me look. It highlighted my curves and complimented my skin tone. I left my hair to fall in loose waves down my back and added some lip gloss and mascara.

************************************
Blaise's POV:
"Blaisey can we play in the garden with Sophie yet? Pwease!"
"Fine Mylo we can but don't run into her room you have to knock, ok"
"Fine!" They both chanted as they then raced up the stairs, me being the world's best big brother followed them up.
Like I told them to they knocked on the door but didn't wait for an answer and just burst into the room. It was there that we found her sitting at the table writing a letter.
"What are you writing?"
"This letter is to Ron," at this I pulled a face "don't pull that face Ron is my boyfriend. The other letter is to Harry and Ginny."
"Why are you writing to them?"
"I am asking to meet up on Saturday as tomorrow I are meeting some friends of our parents and going shopping."
At this last phrase my stomach gave a lurch I had a feeling who these friends were and that Sophie wouldn't like them.
"Can we go and play outside now?" Ellie said interrupting my train of thought.
"Of course we can Els, you can show me all around the gardens as well"
"Yay! Come on let's go what are you waiting for."

************************************
Sophie's POV:
I followed Mylo and Els down with Blaise walking beside me through a maze of corridors - how I am to not get lost! As if he read my thoughts Blaise said
"Don't worry if you get lost just call for a house elf and they will show you the way. Yes they are happy, well treated and don't want to be paid."
"Fine" I huffed
We then went through a set of glass doors out into a gigantic garden.
"Come on Sophie, the swing is this way!"
"Okay" I say as I run after her

We reach this massive tree with a swing hanging on one of the thicker branches. The seat of the swing is large enough for both me and Blaise to sit on at the same time.

"Here, you three sit down and I will push you"
I sit down in the middle with Mylo and Ellie either side me, keeping tight hold of them.

We play on the swing for ages and then we played with a muggle football for a while. Eventually we are all sitting at the base of the tree with Ellie on my lap and Mylo on blaise's.
" you are the best big sister ever do you promise to not go away again "
"Pinky promise" I answer

************************************
After a while we go back into the house as Blaise said that dinner would be ready soon. As we were walking up Blaise told me
"We have house elves, now before you say anything they are happy, have proper clothing and DON'T want to be freed."
"Fine but if they aren't treated right I will do something about it."

We then entered the dining room and greeted our parents.
"Hello mama, Papa" Blaise and the twins said.
I only have them a hello I still wasn't to comfortable to call them Mama and Papa but I would soon.

We sat around the table eating some exotic but amazing Greek dish.
"Sophie would you like to go shopping with me and my friend the day after tomorrow?"
"Of course mother, but who is you friend?"
I noticed Blaise shoot her a warning glance then she replied with
"You will soon find out, now why don't you go up to bed and have a good nights sleep"
With that all for of us went up to our respective bedrooms after saying goodnight to one another.
I pulled on the pyjamas my mother set out for me and slid under the sheets into a restless sleep.

************************************
I am sorry I know I kept you waiting for longer than expected but I have been busy.
Who is Sophie's mother's friend?
Any guesses?