The secret (Chapter 3)

Harry's P.O.V

"I have something very important to tell you" Ron wispers. Urgency evident in his voice, I was getting worried. I was starting to notice Ron's change in behavior, What on earth could be bugging this goofy ginger?

"What is it Ron?" I ask faking calmnes.

"Harry can you keep a secret? " Ron seemed to be on the edge of bursting. "Of coarse" I say with a reassuring smile. Ron looks me dead in the eyes "I think I love Hermione"

My jaw practically drops to the ground! What the actual f¤<¥! Hermione is mine! What on earth does he think he's doing? He knows I love Hermione... The feeling in the pit of my stomach is unbearable, I feel like my heart has been ripped from my chest.

"Ron why?...." His smile fades into a look of disappointment. I can't help but to feel bad, But then I remember her perfect face, the way she laughs when she's nervous, her eyes when she smiles. 'Focus Harry!!'

"Harry I'm sorry but I can't help how I feel! Hermione is just perfect" Ron says staring of into space, a look of love on his face.

Now I wanted to punch that look off his face all the way into tomorrow!

Before I could reply you wouldn't believe who walked into the Grifindoor common room.......