Morning sickness

"No. No. NO! Please no!" Regina says as tears fall heavily. Earlier that morning Regina woke up feeling dizzy and nauseous, hoping it was just a headache after a long night with him.

"Regina honey? Are you okay?" Her mother calls knocking on the bathroom. Regina closes her eyes and leans against the wall clutching the positive pregnancy test in her hands. What will her mother think? How big of a slut her daughter is. Regina wasn't even aloud to have sex with him yet. Yet she disobeyed her parents once again.

"Yeah mom." She lies. 'Just the fact that I'm pregnant.' She mutters to herself. Regina shoves the test in her backpack and leaves the bathroom with Cora waiting on the other side. She locks eyes with her mother and gives her a fake smile. But Cora could sense something was wrong. Noticing Regina's red puffy eyes, she stopped her daughter and grabbed her wrist then led her to her daughters room.

"Regina what's wrong? And don't lie to me." Cora says sitting beside Regina on the bed. Regina looks down trying to keep her sobs silent and still. She could feel her heart racing and felt a lump in her throat starting to form. Regina couldn't hold it in anymore and she started to cry. Cora froze and tried to process what was happening to her daughter.

"Sweetheart?" She says softly pulling Regina in close. Regina just cried. "Regina what's wrong?" She sat up and wiped away most of her tears and looked her mother in the eyes. Her heart raced  faster and faster. She couldn't do this. She couldn't tell her mother that she had sex with Robin and something more came out of it than expected.

"I-I failed my Science test." She lies. Cora's eyes widen. But then the return to normal and she took a deep breathe. Cora always knew her daughter was very intelligent except when Robin came into play. She smiles slightly and looks at Regina a little disappointed.

"I'm disappointed Regina, but it's the first time you failed something this semester so I'll let it slide. I thought you studied for that test."

"I did but last night I went out with Robin." She blurts out.

"With Robin?!"

" We went to Granny's to grab something to eat and then he kissed me goodnight." Regina stands up and grabs her bag. "I have to go mom or I'll be late." Cora huff and Regina grabbed a piece of toast before running out the door before her mother could ask anymore questions.

Regina began to walk down the road making her way to school and stopped when she heard someone honking at her. She wiped her tears off her cheeks and turned towards the car approaching her. She sighed in relief when a familiar green eyed blonde pulled over to the sidewalk.

"Need a lift GiGi?" She asks the petite brunette. Regina nodded and hopped into the passenger seat. The blonde looked over at Regina and frowned.

"Hey, have you been crying? Did Robin break up with you? I swear if that bastard hurt you I'll make sure he-"

"Emma. Emma calm down its nothing like that. We're still together but I doubt he'll break up with me when I talk to him later today.

"Gi, why would he break up with you? You guys are like the power couple of the school." Regina looks down and starts crying when Emma says that.

"Because something happened last month and now I'm paying the price..." She whispers and tries to calm herself down.

"Regina what exactly happened last month...?" Emma asks hesitantly.

"Robin and I.... Emma he took my virginity." Regina mumbles. Emmas forest green eyes went wide.

"You guys had sex?!" She shouts. Regina cringed when Emmas voice echoed down the street.