7 years into the future ( suprise)

" you didn't have to visit me. I never expected you to remember me. I thought you forgot about me....because you have bad memory ." Moshighla says then makes that crazy laugh.

" I don't think it possible to forget someone like you. Any ways, how's life?" I say while grabbing one grape from the bowl full of fruits.

" nothing much, just figuring out what to do with my life. I thought of becoming an artist at a moment in life, but then I realized that I don't have a good attention span for that jack. " she says.

" I remember when you use to draw those XO pictures in class. I bet your still obsessed with the weeknd. "

" just like what I said all the time in 7th, XO for life. I celebrate Thursday because of him. Oh.... Yeah have you spoken to anyone from our group?"

" yeah , I spoken to Seyi but that was a long time ago, probably like two weeks ago. I miss Jennifer, Renee, and Zz. One day we should hang out and go somewhere. " I say

" Yo I still remember the nickname ya'll gave each other. Haha Dezzy cakes,Aj,Rere, zeana which was short an to Zz and Seyi . I bet Aj is still obsessed with the weeknd. Well since there not here we could just hang out. " she say

"Oh sure I have enough time" I say
"Oh shoot lemme get my things from up stairs." She says while racing up stairs.
I flop down on the leathery couch and look at her amazing living room. It was filled with nothing but black and darkness, which I really like. Her living was like those rich people living rooms in movies. I don't know how to describe it but it's straight up awesomeness. I wonder how much all this cost though? I wonder how her kitchen looks!?!?! I want to roam and go into the kitchen but I'm too lazy to get up. This couch man...this couch is awesome. I bet in her kitchen she had a chocolate fountain or a gigantic fridge filled with dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I bet her bedroom looks bomb as he-" I said but was cut off by Moshighla rushing down the stairs.

" you have an awesome living room" I say
" I know. Don't remind me" she says while giggling. " hey do you drink?"

" I drink juice and soda..... And water☺️"

" HAHAHA YO!!!!!! Destiny you stupid. I'll take that as a no. And that's a good thing, alcohol is disgusting. It taste like flavored bitterness. Anywho were going to the movies. I got some tickets online"

" well ok then. Let's go. " I said while struggling to get up from the big comfy couch
" your still into those  cut jeans  and graphic tee's I see" Moshighla say while looking at my out fit.

I looked down at my superman shirt with my ripped blue Apple bottom jeans and my converses.
" I can see you're still into fancy high heels" I said while gazing at her black 4 inches high heels.

" haha, ok let's go " she said.