The next day

I woke up once again. It was 7 o clock on a Saturday summer morning. I got out of bed to turn off the Air conditioner.
" wow I'm extremely hungry. I didn't even go grocery shopping. Ahhh!!! "
I walk out of my cold room and into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and jumped into the shower.
I began to sing Hands To MySelf by Selena Gomez.
" can't keep my my hands to my self!!" I singed in the shower.
I finally got out the shower and removed the shower cap from my head. I walked into my room and began picking out clothes. I pick out this short sleeve gray shirt that has an image of the Empire State Building on it with black shorts and gray and black converses. I began brushing then blow drying my hair and then combed out a bang on the left side of my face. I ran down stairs and locked in the frigid to see if there was food in there. All that was there was two bottles of water and a half eaten Apple.
" Wow I have a bundle of food. I don't know which once to eat" I say with a sarcastic tone.
I grab the water bottle and drink some of it. 
" oh snap I forgot my phone " I said then ran up stairs to my room.
I looked through my previous text.... Well the text I didn't answer nor looked at.
" oh lookie here. One minute ago Nik sent me a text." I said
I gasp loudly " he's bringing breakfast too"
I ran to the living room and sat on the couch waiting for his arrival. 12 minutes later I heard the door knock. I ran to the door.
" hey there, my little bunny is excited to see me  huh? " he said while walking in with bags in his hands and set it down on the brown marble table in the kitchen.
" I'm so happy and I'm so hungry " I said while running towards him . I jumps on him and wrapped my arms and legs around him and began kissing his cheeks then his lips passionately. 
I jumped off of him and took the food out of the bags. He bought me a cream cheese bagel with bacon in it, mango Arizona, a donut, and he bought a quart of ice coffee for us. 
" Oh my crime. I love you so much. And I love food too." We sat in the living room and began to eat. I began eating the bagel, all of a sudden Nik put his hand on my thigh.
I looked at him for two second and continue eating. He opened his bagel and then looked at me again. He put his bagel back in the coffee table and then he began to hold me.
" aren't you going to eat I " say with my mouth full.
" your so adorable I swear " he said then kiss my lips. He grabbed my by my waists and began kiss me passionately.
" why is he acting like this. He's not this touchy " I said like kissing back.
He started to kiss my neck. " dag I'm thirsty "I thought to myself. I began to reach for the Arizona and I grabbed it while he was still kissing my neck. I took a sip of the Arizona but with him kissing me there it kinda tickled. I took a big gulp and the immediately chocked and spit the juice in his face.
" Ahh!!! EWWW! Destiny!!" He said while wiping his face.
" I'm hungry I didn't have breakfast. I'm sorry you was tickling me. Why are you so touchy today? " I said while giggling.
He grabbed me and kissed my lips roughly and hold me. We was kissing for 25 mins. " you look so beautiful today " he said then began eating his bagel.