Whoa

We walk into the movie theater and then we bought tickets to watch ride alone two.
" hey wanna buy some popcorn" Moshighla said.
" yeah sure" I said while texting Nik on my phone. When I finally looked up I realized that my popcorn didn't have butter on it.
" aye yoo dude..... Where my butter at..."I said while yelling and walking towards the counter.
The guy turned around..... And all I saw was amazing blue eyes.... Then I remembered
"Destiny...." He said.
" Jesus!!!!" I said while screaming and running in the other direction. I ran all the way to where Moshighla was..
" why you acting like that." She said
" we need to go NOW!!!!!!!!" I said while pulling her.
I swear I remember him.... He's something..., he's - he's-he's trouble I thought to my self. I look over at the counter and he magically disappeared..
" Jesus Christ, my heart da hurt me " I said screaming while holding my chest .
Everyone was looking at me panicking.
" Destiny you're making a scene" Moshighla said while covering her face. I saw that guy walking fast towards me smiling...
" oh heck no " I said while running. I looked back while running and he was running after me with a straight face. I ran out the theater and ran down the street. All I saw was James in a tuxedo. " marry me." He said while getting down on one knee.
" I'm gonna catch u" the worker from the movie theater said while having an evil laugh. I push James into him and continue running. I ran and hide in a clothes store. I hide in there for hours while texting Moshighla

📶 Friday 15 2021. 🔋📢🔕

Moshighla:
What's up with you why you bugging out
Destiny:
My memories are haunting me
Moshighla:
What makes you say that
Destiny:
That guy that was making us popcorn... I remember him, not fully though.
Moshighla: sooooo?
Destiny:
He's crazy.... He was running after me. He knows me... What should I do?
Moshighla: what's up with you and these guys? Are you boy crazy or something
Destiny:
No.....I- don't..... Ahh ur not helping me at all
Moshighla: I didn't really want to help anyways. I can't...... This is ur problem u solve it
.....
I got out of the dressing room and then walked out the store. " I think I'm good"
I began walking home then all of a sudden I saw this dragon. It was gigantic and beautiful. It flew towards me and stopped. All of a sudden something hit the back of my head that made me drop to the ground. I struggle to get up.i passed out on the ground.
I woke up and all I saw was darkness.... I tried to get up and it seems as if I'm tied up.
Then the lights turned on. I was in a church filled with people. And then I saw James and this guy standing in front of me. I looked up at them with my fearful eyes. I looked down upon myself and realized that I was in a black wedding dress. It hugged my curved a bit and towards the bottom it was puffy.
" I'm feeling cute though" I said to self while smirking a bit.
" I have a question, why are you guys marrying me? " I said aloud
" I'm not marrying you " James said
He walked over to the sides and took off the black covering in the corner. Behold!!!! There was Moshighla.
" isn't she precious " he said while moving the piece of cloth from her face. " get you freaking hands off of me. I'm taken I gotta bae." She said while James was caressing her face
The pastor walked in and begin reading the vows. I looked up at my future"husband". He had a black tuxedo on and he got a pompadour hair cut. And OMG his blue eyes and sharp nose.
I don't mind marrying in him..
" do u take Destiny to be you wife " the pastor said
" I do " he said
" Destiny do you take Gregory to be you husband" the pastor said
" ohhhhh I remember him now!!! Hmmm lemme think about it....
Maybe.
the pastor looked at me and rolled his eyes.
He was the asking Moshi the same question. Gregory put a ring on my finger.
" you guys are no pronounced husband and wife. You may eat your bride " the pastor said while walking away
" what the hell did he say" Moshighla said while looking at me
" you may eat the bride" I said while looking st Gregory.
Gregory started to growl then his blue eyes turn read and the white part of his eye turned green.
" this is wrong in so many levels " Moshighla screamed up. I stared at Gregory then he ran toward me and when he was about to take a bit out of me.... I woke up.

" oh my god" I said while siting up in my bed and hold my chest. 
" dreams feel so real" I said while laying back in bed. Then I feel asleep