Chapter 2

"What?! Me? Are you serious?"

"Yeah I am that's what we were talking about until you came Ali told us all to shut up and don't tell you anything"

"You know what I don't care she's the one that no one likes at least I'm nice to people. Wait Emily do you agree with her?"

"No of course I don't agree with her but I don't agree with you either" that's how Emily is she Always takes Alison's side.

"Fine I'll just talk to the others about it" if I talk to Hanna she will understand unless she's on Ali's side. I walk into my first period which is history with mr. Fitz ( aria and him are together but she's dating Noel so no one thinks that her and Ezra are together) I sit down in my seat next to Toby and he sees that I'm in a bad mood.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing's wrong why would you think that?"

"Spencer I know you somethings wrong now tell me before class starts"

" Alison doesn't want me in the group anymore"

" that's ridiculous why you if anyone should leave the group it should be her she's the bitch"

"I know I'm gonna talk to Hanna and tell her"
"Well if anything happens know that I'm alwa-" before Toby could finish his sentence mr fitz walks in and tells everyone to be quiet, and class starts.

-

As I was heading to lunch I heard Toby call my name I look back and he's approaching me.

"Hey are you gonna talk to Hanna now?"

"I don't know maybe"

"Okay well can you make up your mind now?" I laugh at what he says but his face is serious

"Why"

"I want you to come with me"

"Where?"

"Somewhere you'll find out if you come"

"I'm gonna go talk to Hanna real fast then I'll come"

"Sounds like a plan" and he just runs off I get into the lunch room and sit at the table where we all usually sit and all the girls stare at me

"So Emily told me about how Alison doesn't want me in the group and I would like to know if Hanna and Aria feel the same way"

"Well Hanna Aria do you guys agree with me?" Alison says with much sass. They both stay silent until finally Hanna speaks up.

"You know what Alison I don't spencer is my friend and she's a much better friend then you"
Alison just stares shocked at what Hanna just said then Aria speaks up too.

"I agree with Hanna you're the one who should leave" but of course Emily doesn't agree.

"How about we just all stay together?"

"No Emily it's fine if that's what they want me and you will just leave" Alison says trying to hide emotion but failing. Then Alison gets up and walking away, Emily following behind.