Chapter 5

(Spencer's pov)
When I woke up Toby was watching some movie and I was still like sitting on top of him but he didn't seem to care so I just stayed that way. After he noticed I was awake he just smiled at me "why good morning" he says while looking into my eyes, I look into his blue eyes and I fall into some kind of trap and I can't look away.

"Morning.. What time is it?"

"It's 3 in the morning" he says while laughing

"Crap I don't wanna go to school"

" hey at least it's Friday and remember don't let Alison get to you, you're way better than her."

"Thanks Toby, that makes me feel better I just can't believe that she would do that to me I was her friend even when she was a bitch."

"I know which makes you so much better you don't need Alison, she only cares about herself and she always needs to make other people feel bad"

"I know. I know I don't know why I feel a little sad her not wanting to be my friend we've always had disagreements but we were best friends." I said while my eyes start to water while looking at the ground.

"Hey look at me" I look into his eyes "you're sad because you were actually friends with a bitch and you have feelings your so much better than her, you don't need her she just puts you down" and with that I'm sobbing and Toby just hugs me, holding me in his arms until I stop and I start yawning "hey I'm gonna take you up to your bed, he turns off the tv and picks me up I don't really respond when he does but I let him he carries me up the stairs up to me room. He puts me in my bed and starts to walk away.

"Tobes stay." And with that he turns around and come into bed with me and we fall asleep again.

-

(The same day but 6:00am)
My alarm clock goes off really loud and both me and Toby jump up and he doesn't even open his eyes and he just falls back onto the bed I laugh and get up and get my clothes go into the bathroom for 15 minutes coming out dressed and almost ready and Toby is still in bed "sleepy head Toby you need to get up its 6:25ish get up" he groans

"Noooooo" he yells into the pillow. And I have no choice and I go over to him and pull the pillow and blanket away from him making him groan again "okay okay I'm upp"

"Good now get ready" he gets up and I go downstairs and get my stuff ready while making cereal for the both of us. Toby comes about 15 minutes later and eats his cereal and so do I, we have small talk and then it was time to go to hell.

-

Sneak peek:
When I get to school I say bye to Toby telling him I would see him later and I get into school and walk up to Hanna and Aria both with worried faces "what happened?"

I would like to give a shoutout to funkystories  she is so amazing she made my cover she's so good at making them and her stories are amazing go check them out.