s q u i n t s • i m a g i n e

Squints imagine for Emily_NicoleKaitlyn / Emilee_NicoleKaitlyn
__________

You were in sixth period trying to listen to the teacher's lecture on ancient China. Unfortunately, you could barely hear a thing because you sat in the back of the class, in front of Michael 'Squints' Palledorous.

He was drumming on his desk with his pencils nonstop and was humming an Elvis Presley song. You tried your best to tolerate him so you could take notes, but Squints was making that really difficult.

Suddenly, you felt him kicking your chair. You ignored it for a good 5 minutes before you'd had enough.

You turned around and whispered, "Can you stop?"

He smirked widely and pushed his big black glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I don't know Emilee, can I?"

"Just stop man. You do know we're supposed to have at least two pages of notes, right?" you informed him.

He shrugged smugly. "I forgot my notebook," he lied, shoving it into his backpack.

You rolled your eyes and turned back around to face the blackboard where the teacher was standing. You were quite surprised that Squints actually accepted your request and stopped.

But, tragically, he would not float your boat for too long. He started drumming again but stopped abruptly. A few moments later, you felt something small hit the back of your head.

You turned around again and saw him ripping up a piece of paper to crumple up the shreds and throw them at you.

You narrowed your eyes at him and gave him the dirtiest look you could make. This sent him into a fit of laughter, drawing the entire class' attention to you.

"Ms. Thompson and Mr. Palledorous, would you like to share what you find so humorous with the whole class? I'm certain we'd all like to have a laugh," your teacher announced.

You blushed deep red and Squints simply smirked. He opened his mouth to say something, but you interrupted him before he could start. "It's nothing sir," you said.

"Very well, I'd like to have a word with you two after class," he told you guys.

You wished you could just disappear. You'd never gotten in trouble before, but on the other hand, Squints was sent to the R.C. at least twice a week, each week.

Dreadfully, the class ended and you and Michael walked to your teacher's desk.

"Mr. Palledorous, would you like to explain why you interrupted my lecture?" your teacher questioned.

"Yeah, Emilee said you were really boring and that you should retire already," Squints lied with a mischievous look in his eye.

"I never said that!" you exclaimed. "You were throwing things at me and kicking my chair, so I turned around and asked you to stop!"

"Is that true Michael?" your teacher asked, but received a shrug and a lazy smile in reply. "Well, since I cannot get an answer, you both have lunch detention tomorrow."