t i m m y • i m a g i n e # 2

Timmy imagine for 50sThru90s

_______

Your husband Timmy just came back from being deployed in the military for 4 years and you'd missed him dearly. You were beyond elated that me finally came home, but while he was gone your son Victor didn't have any memories of him since Timmy left when he was only a year old. Now Victor was five. Since Timmy hadn't been home, naturally Victor didn't know whom he was.

Anyway, you woke up real early since you had to go to work, but you didn't wake your family. When you got to work, you couldn't help but worry about Timmy and Victor. You didn't know what state the house would be in when you got home, which worried you because you just cleaned it. You really doubted Timmy would know how to care for a reckless five year old during the summer. All day long, you mindlessly tapped your fingers on any surface you could find and bounced your knee nonstop.

At one point, you boss even came in and asked if you were okay. Of course you nodded your head and smiled dearly, then did as much work as you could. Right when you noticed, it was 9  pm and your shift was over. You gathered your things and drove home hurriedly.

You unlocked your front door and found Victor sitting on the couch, totally engrossed by the tv. "Hi mommy," he chirped and ran to you, engulfing your waist in a bear hug.

"Hi babe," you kissed the top of his head and wondered where Timmy was.

Right then, you heard light sobs coming from your bedroom upstairs.

"Mommy?" Victor asked.

"Hm?" you hummed in response.

He scratched the back of his neck and nonchalantly asked, "Who's the man crying upstairs?"

Immediately you grew confused, but your heart dropped. You ran upstairs to your room and found Timmy with his face buried in his hands as he sat on the edge of the bed.

You sat next to him and rubbed his back as quiet sobs slipped through his lips and it hit you. "Timmy, what's wrong?" you cooed.

"H-He doesn't know who I am," he cried, barely audible.

"What?" you asked in disbelief.

"V-V-Victor. He-e does-s-n't know who I a-am," he stuttered through the tears.

You wiped his tears away and tried to avoid letting your own spill. "It's okay, babe. It's not you fault," you told him.

"Yes it i-is," he insisted, "if I never left, he would still remember me."

"It wasn't your choice if you left or not, they did this to a lot of people. We needed a stronger military," you explained softly.

"But if I just-t -"

"No," you cut him off. "There was nothing we could do."

His lip quivered and his hazel eyes were bloodshot. He buries his face in your shoulder as you rubbed his back soothingly.

"It's gonna be okay, baby," you whispered to him. "Everything's gonna turn out okay."

"What am I gonna do, Chrissy?" he whimpered, looking into your blue eyes.

"You're gonna get to know him and spend time together. We've got all summer," you smiled softly, earning a small one from him.

He laughed a watery laugh and grinned. "I love you Chrissy."

"I love you too," you pecked his lips and grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers. "Now let's go down and explain everything to Victor."

"Okay," he smiled and wiped away the last of his tears and you walked back downstairs to tell your son everything.

And everything was okay. It all ended up okay.

__________

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! Hey okay so I'm actually writing requests first then I'll write the others. So depending on the requests, the next one will be @NotMikayala 's. Please request below and bot. Anyway, 50sThru90s I HOPE I DIDNT KILL YOU ILY