Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"Your summerhouse?" she asked.

"The best parties are always private," he told her, a wicked smile lighting up his face.

She returned his smile. "So, have you got any music in here?"

Clark turned the CD player on and watched her as she danced, then beckoned him closer with one finger.

Clark was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth so as soon as he got close, he claimed her lips in a passionate kiss. When he finally pulled away, Chloe was breathing heavily with desire.

"I want you," she said, tearing his shirt open.

Clark was happy to oblige but he was confused.

"You know, I thought it would be much harder to get you into my bed," he purred in her ear.

Chloe put her hands on his shoulders and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Who said anything about a bed?" she asked, before she began kissing and biting his neck.

Clark groaned as he backed her into the wall and began to tear at any clothing that was in his way. He entered her roughly and with the minimum of finesse, but neither of them cared.

Chloe continued to bite his neck and she raked her fingers down his back, hard enough to draw blood on a normal person but Clark simply enjoyed the sensation. He would never have pictured his kitten being such a wildcat in bed!

She came with a scream and the look of pure ecstasy on her face was enough to push Clark over the edge too.

Over the rest of the night they made love many times, always somewhere new and often with the chance of being caught. Clark finally got her into his bed but it was nearly three AM by the time Chloe was tired enough to sleep. Clark offered her a ride home since she'd left her car at the school but she said she was happy where she was. Clark was too tired to argue.

III

The next morning he offered her a ride to school but he was slightly surprised when she accepted. Her clothes were all torn but he managed to find her a small pair of jeans that someone had left at the mansion which she coupled with one of his black silk shirts. The shirt drowned her small frame but she rolled the sleeves up and tied it off at the waist. Thankfully her shoes survived last nights antics unscathed.

When his car screeched to a halt in the parking school lot they drew a lot of interested stares. Considering her earlier reluctance to be seen with him, she surprised him again when she leaned over and kissed him deeply. When she pulled away she took his sunglasses off and, with a wicked grin that dared him to do something about it, slipped them on her face.

"Thanks for the ride," she said as she got out of the car and sauntered towards the school.

Among the curious stares Clark noticed that Pete Ross was glaring at him, not that Clark was perturbed by it. In fact he was enjoying this turn of events and with a laugh he sped away from the high school.

III

Pete found Chloe in the Torch office, though she wasn't doing any work.

"Chloe, what the hell was that?" he asked.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"You and Clark. I heard the rumours about you two but I didn't believe it. Chloe Sullivan and Clark Luthor? Nah! The Chloe that I know would never have anything to do with that low life."

"I'm just keeping my options open," Chloe shrugged. "He's fun."

"Chloe!" He sounded frustrated. "Did you forget what they did to my parents?"