Chapter 13

• Dedicated to My Parents on their Anniversary

 A/N: Last chapter people :) I'll upload the second book like tonight or tomorrow. Either way on both days I have nothing to do lol!

I can’t believe its Christmas!! I looked around the brightly lit room to see the tree with a mound of presents underneath them. I smiled at the sight and headed into the kitchen. My mom was there with Mrs. Calem.

“Merry Christmas to all!” I yelled and they looked up from their conversation toward me.

“Merry Christmas baby.” My mom stood up to give me a hug.

“Merry Christmas Tia.” Mrs. Calem smiled at me and drank from her mug of hot chocolate. I went to the fridge to get some milk for cereal. I quickly poured the Coco Puffs and scarfed them down.

Both moms stared at me in worry. I smiled and almost ended up choking.

“I want to open presents.” I said with a mouth full of the chocolately goodness. They shook their heads laughing.

“Where’d you get the shirt from?” my mom said looking at me in a big black shirt with the band My Chemical Romance on it.

“It’s Roy’s.” I said pulling the shirt down further. I didn’t even have on any underwear or bra this was embarrassing. She continued to stare at me confused but shook her head deciding to give up.

I smiled at her and ran to the living room to open presents. I sat crossing my legs in front of the tree. My mom brought our presents over here yesterday to add to the pile of presents. Before I picked up the first gift I heard a scolding voice from the kitchen.

“Tia you have to wait for everybody. Christmas is a family event missy.” Mrs. C said and I turned to her guilty with a present in hand. I pouted and went to sit on the couch. These people move too slow. They need to get moving. I sat on the couch pouting like a little kid who didn't get there way. I had to take a double take there. Maybe I am just like that.

I sighed to myself and looked down at what I was wearing. Maybe I should change. I thought standing up and walking to the Roy's room. As my hand touched the knob Roy came out fully dressed. He smiled at me and gave me a deep kiss. I laughed underneath his lips and he parted.

“Now I got my refund.” He said.

“What are you doing back up here anyway? Aren’t we supposed to open presents?” Roy asked me. He leaned aginst the wall for support. I shrugged thinking about the unopened presents crying for me. I had to stifle a sob.

“I need to get out of these clothes and put on some real ones.” I said shrugging my shoulders sheepishly.

“Alright see you down there babe.” He said and kissed my cheek.

“Don't let the man keep you down!” I yelled to him before he left. He turned to me utterly confused and let out a chuckle.

"What man?" He asked laughing silently.

"The ones who won't let me open my babies!" I screeched and clutched at my heart dramatically.

"Seriously the presents! And let me guess the 'man' is my mom and your mom?" He said shocked, but still smiling.

"Shhhh or they'll hear! I'll meet you down there." I whispered to him as I opened his door silently. He rolled his eyes and laughed himself all the way down the stairs. And just my luck he tripped on the last step.