1) What if...

"Jason!" I called pushing open the door to my boyfriend's cabin. I stepped inside the room,"Jason?" I repeated, quieter this time. I looked around the cabin, but Jason was no where to be seen. As I was leaving the room, something caught my eye; on his desk was a photo of him and Reyna. Suddenly, I felt tears pricking my eyes, making them sting. I swiftly wiped them away cursing myself for being so stupid and clingy. There was no way he liked her. Was there? I left the room pondering the idea, it becoming more and more logical the more I thought about it. I kicked my door open and sat on the bed, beginning to say a prayer to my mom.
"Mom? I know I don't usually pray to you and I'm sorry, but I don't know what to do. Um...I saw a picture of Jason and Reyna together at Camp Jupiter. And I was just thinking...what if he likes her? What if he goes back to her after all this is over? Please, mom, please let him choose me."
As soon as I said it I felt awful; it wasn't fair to Jason to have Aphrodite interfere with his love life. He should be with whoever makes him happy.
"I'm sorry," I said to the ceiling,"just forget it, mom. It's hopeless."
Tears started to stream down my face and I choked back a sob. I collapsed onto my pillow and stared at the ceiling.
I knew he'd always liked Reyna. She's smart and beautiful and...everything I'm not. Why would Jason ever pick me over her?
"Piper!" I heard someone call from outside. "Piper?"
At that point, Jason burst into the room as I stifled another sob.
"C'mere," he breathed, climbing onto the bed and enveloping me in his arms. "I've told you, Piper. I don't like Reyna, I like you."
I looked up at him, tears blurring my vision. "You heard," I sighed. I cursed and buried my head into his chest. "I'm sorry, it's nothing," I wiped at my eyes,"I'm just being stupid."
He kissed my forehead before lifting my head, forcing me to look straight into his sky blue eyes. "You're not stupid, Piper, but you also have no reason to be worried. I don't want to be with Reyna. When all this is over, I-" he shook his head,"never mind."
"Jason, what is it?"
"It's just when all this ends, if all this ends, then I don't wanna go back to Camp Jupiter, I want to go to Camp Half-Blood with you and Leo. But I can't. I'm Praetor, I can't just leave. And I know it's really selfish to not want to go back, after all they've done for me-"
"Hey," I laced one hand into his hair," It's not selfish. You've saved their butts a million times, I think you deserve to do something you want to do after all you've done for them, and if they can't see that, then they're stupid. You should be allowed to make decisions based on what you want every once in a while."
"I don't know, I-"
"Look if you want to go back to Camp Jupiter, then go, but if you wanna stay in Camp Half-Blood, that's fine too. Do what you wanna do, don't let others affect your decision, okay?"
He looked at me hesitantly. "Okay," he replied, a slight smile forming on his face.
"Good." I tugged on his hair, pulling him closer to me. I pressed my lips against his and placed my free hand on his chest.
His arms tightened around my waist, as his lips moved in sync with mine.
When we finally broke apart, none if us spoke, the only sound was our heavy breathing.
"Thanks," Jason breathed
"No problem," I replied,"although, I think it should me thanking you." I planted a chaste kiss on his lips. "I'm sorry, I should've trusted you more than I have done, it's just I don't wanna lose you," my voice wavered.
He placed a hand on mycheek and stroked it soothingly with his thumb. "You won't lose me, Pipes, I promise,"
"You don't know that,"
"Of course I d-"
"No, no you don't. The prophecy: an oath to keep with a final breath. That could mean any one of us, Jason. It could mean you," my voice broke.
Jason brought me closer to him and buried his head in my neck. "Then, I can definitely say that I won't leave you by choice, I've never thought of Reyna that way and I never will. Yes, it was wrong of me to let her think that it was possible for something to happen between us, but I promise, Pipes, I never had any feelings for her."
"I know," I whispered,"it's just I saw the picture and something clicked, but I'm good now, we're good."
Just then Leo's voice sounded from the speaker: "meeting in the mess hall in 5!"
Jason sighed and pulled away reluctantly. "C'mon," he said taking my hand in his,"better go see what he wants."